Hardin vs. Spurger Jan. 4th Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest orangeman

Our fans (WH) last year were amazing. They packed the house for all 33 games last year whether it was home or away. We usually had more fans at our away games than the host team had. They were awesome and I still appreciate it.

GO SUPPORT YOUR PIRATES SPURGER FANS.... that is except for when you play WH ;)

close one, but spurger plays very good in road games, so i say spurger by 10

I have to agree w/ road games.  My opinion is that the best games I have watched them play this season has been road games.

Spurger against San Augustine for 3rd place @ the Broaddus Tourney

Spurger against Deweyville for 2nd place @ the Deweyville Tourney

Spurger against Warren @ Warren

And my all out heart stopping favorite Spurger against Brookeland @ Brookeland

Come on Pirates' let's go get them Hornets @ their house

Guest orangeman

This to nitro25, and I apologize for being off the original topic. West Hardin lost a total of 7 players off of last years 30-3 Regional Finalists team (like how I through that in there ;)). Letsinger, Simmons, Tomlinson, Hebert, Stokley, and Hilton to graduation, and Tubbs to season ending injury.

Having been to a couple of these games, I am not sure what you are refering to when you say "Little Dribbler Syndrome". What I see is basically three groups of fans in the stands. 1) Those that are somewhat interested about the game/team, 2) those that are there for everything except basketball and 3) those that are there to incourage and cheer on the players including their child. If those fans that are in this third group happen to be parents, does mean that they have this "syndrome" you mentioned? Sounds to me that there are some that maybe reading more into what is taking place than that is there. If, and I repeat if a player that was at one time apart of a little dribblers team and he or she happens to talk to his/her parent during any portion of the game, is this wrong? I for one would hope that my child would one day make contact with me during the game. It is called support, love and unity. Maybe some again are reading more into things.

Having been to a couple of these games, I am not sure what you are refering to when you say "Little Dribbler Syndrome". What I see is basically three groups of fans in the stands. 1) Those that are somewhat interested about the game/team, 2) those that are there for everything except basketball and 3) those that are there to incourage and cheer on the players including their child. If those fans that are in this third group happen to be parents, does mean that they have this "syndrome" you mentioned? Sounds to me that there are some that maybe reading more into what is taking place than that is there. If, and I repeat if a player that was at one time apart of a little dribblers team and he or she happens to talk to his/her parent during any portion of the game, is this wrong? I for one would hope that my child would one day make contact with me during the game. It is called support, love and unity. Maybe some again are reading more into things.

No, the "little dribbler syndrome" is when a parent TRIES to tell a player what to do which may override what the coach originally told him/her to do.  These parents were usually the Little Dribbler coaches.  Look at it this way, if you were a pro coach and you tell your pro player to do this and the player's former coach tells him to do something else...wouldn't you get mad?

Marsh is a beast, I wouldn't suggest coming inside, unless you like running after the ball a lot. Good shooters outside also, watch out for Nolan. Hardin is very young but looks like a victory to me, I'd say by about 9.

spurger is VERY young,3 freshman, who play a LOT, one sophmore, who starts, a junior, who runs the point, but shares a lot of pt with the freshman chase, and 4 seniors (3 start)

I'll go with Spurger in a close one by 5. The three seniors have to show up for them to have that chance. Phillip can hold his on against any body, JT Sheffield is the best 3 point man in the area,and Pate is the def.stopper for spurger.And what is very good about this team is the rotation with the fish does not hurt them one bit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83