2008 Pre District schedule / or known opponents thus far?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton 2008 Pre-District Schedule

1st scrimmage WOS

2nd scrimmage Livingston

3rd scrimmage Baytown lee

1st game Friendswood

2nd game Still Open

3rd game Lamarque

Thats pretty tough

I bet open gives them a run for their money.  Sorry had to do it. LOL

Rumor has it, Open is Corsicana, I guess after redistricting we will know the final team.

HF Longhorns

#1 scrimmage - Anauhac

#2 scrimmage - looking????

0 week - @Lumberton

1 week - vs. Liberty

2 week - vs. East Chambers

3 week - OPEN or Huffman if district shrinks

Anyone know more about Bridge City's 2008 Schedule?  ???

Lcm, Kelly, and Lberty I think from what I recall.

No that was last year and we're definantely putting last year in the past .lol., I'm talking about this upcoming Football Season, so far I know they have Buna but that's all I know..

Man what a great soure that was. My bad  :'(

Guest TravelingBandsman

I believe Dayton should try to find a 5A team for their only open game. Maybe they can get Baytown Sterling. I've heard they've been denied by many 4A and 5A Houston area schools which is a shame. If none of those, maybe Lufkin, Tyler Lee, Tyler John Tyler, or Longview.

I believe Dayton should try to find a 5A team for their only open game. Maybe they can get Baytown Sterling. I've heard they've been denied by many 4A and 5A Houston area schools which is a shame. If none of those, maybe Lufkin, Tyler Lee, Tyler John Tyler, or Longview.

If Dayton ends up in a 7 team district they will play 4 pre-district games, I would think they would anyway. Not sure a bye can be nice right before going into district. Last year we could have used a Bye game right before district, it would have allowed Charles to be at QB against Lumberton.

With seven district opponents firmly in place, the Mid-County schools only had to secure three non-league outings. Nederland is leaning in the direction of beginning on zero week with West Orange-Stark, and playing Waller and Friendswood in weeks two and three after a bye in week one. Port Neches-Groves is planning week zero with Barbers Hill followed by Crosby and Texas City in weeks one and two.

Newton will open against E-Chambers, then play Diboll. They also have Silsbee and Orangefield. They are trying to schedule another game with Possibly Jefferson but that is an outside shot. Newton had Kirbyville scheduled in pre-season but that had to change when Kirbyville droped down into district 23-2A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23