Alan Dershowitz Cites “Overwhelming” Evidence Against Fanny Willis!

Reagan

Dershowitz is a liberal Democrat and I listen to some of his podcasts on youtube. He doesn’t even hide his beliefs but then discusses what he believes the law says and means.

It was maybe a couple of months ago when he was discussing a Second Amendment case in front of the Supreme Court or being considered by them for review. His statement was that had he been a Founding Father, he would have voted against the Second Amendment however he believed that as it was passed and intended to mean, it was clear that the amendment was meant to allow individuals to right to possess weapons and carry them.

That was just an example, where he might not like the law or a particular part of the Constitution, but will state his belief that, even though he does not like it, it is what it was intended to be. 

I don’t think that Dershowitz would ever vote for Trump but he knows a scam when he sees it.

7 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Dershowitz is a liberal Democrat and I listen to some of his podcasts on youtube. He doesn’t even hide his beliefs but then discusses what he believes the law says and means.

It was maybe a couple of months ago when he was discussing a Second Amendment case in front of the Supreme Court or being considered by them for review. His statement was that had he been a Founding Father, he would have voted against the Second Amendment however he believed that as it was passed and intended to mean, it was clear that the amendment was meant to allow individuals to right to possess weapons and carry them.

That was just an example, where he might not like the law or a particular part of the Constitution, but will state his belief that, even though he does not like it, it is what it was intended to be. 

I don’t think that Dershowitz would ever vote for Trump but he knows a scam when he sees it.

Would be nice if all judges on every level held the Constitution in such high esteem.