How many threads

jmspears3

HJ is a great team.  I don't blame them for all their threads, but I will just add...

Here are the undisputed champions of each category:

High School Football - Lumberton (hands down)

High School Basketball - HJ

High School Baseball - District 21-3A (without a doubt)

Granted 2 of these three categories are current State Champs, so a little leeway should be expected.

yeah, it's to be expected though... you have to figure in a couple of things...

1) HJ is the defending state champs

2) they just beat the #1 team in the state

3) they haven't lost yet

4) the silsbee/hj rivalry is one of the best in the area in any sport, and is good for several threads by itself

5) HJ isn't good at that many things, so they gotta get all the mileage they can out of basketball (i'm an HJ alum, and reserve the right to say that)

6) HJ basketball has a tremendous fan base who is pretty active on here

I took no offense to this thread because HJ is the undisputed champion of the SETXsports HS Basketball forum.

yeah, it's to be expected though... you have to figure in a couple of things...

1) HJ is the defending state champs

2) they just beat the #1 team in the state

3) they haven't lost yet

4) the silsbee/hj rivalry is one of the best in the area in any sport, and is good for several threads by itself

5) HJ isn't good at that many things, so they gotta get all the mileage they can out of basketball (i'm an HJ alum, and reserve the right to say that)

6) HJ basketball has a tremendous fan base who is pretty active on here

I took no offense to this thread because HJ is the undisputed champion of the SETXsports HS Basketball forum.

Like I said earlier it was meant as a joke...Most Everyone seems to get way to serious on this site...Like Bigdaddydave calling Silsbee garbage in another thread that was pretty classless

Like I said earlier it was meant as a joke...Most Everyone seems to get way to serious on this site...Like Bigdaddydave calling Silsbee garbage in another thread that was pretty classless

You're right it was meant as a joke. But you compared HJ Basketball to Lumberton Football. Big difference is Lumberton was a historical unsuccessful football team that had a great year. HJ has won a state championship. Just slightly different.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder