lcm vs ozen

I hope they do have faith.  That's always good.  The last few years, we have had just as much talent as yall.  We just get outcoached every time, and it seems to happen in the second half every time.  I'll just be satisfied if we can get a split this year. 

man we jus b plyn bad against yall we gon beat yall by 20

LC-M balla you are obvisouly a JV player, that thinks he's the best. LC-M has a very good team not better than Ozen, but they will either 2nd or 3rd in front or behind of Nederland.

I predict

1.Ozen

2.LC-M/ Nederland/Central

3.LC-M/Nederland/ Central

It well be a helluva year to watch.

I have to disagree with you.....while I haven't seen LCM play this year yet, I have seen both Nederland and Central..and Nederland has a snow balls chance at beating Central.....Gulley would take over that game when needed and Central would be just too quick for Nederland in general...

1. Ozen

2. Central/LCM

3. Central/LCM

Guest catfever

Get rid of the BOJO crap.  That is football.  Moody is leaving, and that BOJO crap is going with him.  Go rip off another program.  MOJO will always belong to Permian.  Long live the panthers.

On another note.  Bears are good.  Panthers better be ready or they just might get upset.  This same LCM team almost beat the panthers last year at the bear cave.  Harley knows how to play Boutte.  He coaches his kids up.  LCM wins.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder