The L-Train in 08

actually pimp the OL has an extremely good chance to be better and dont forget Burkhalter played alot at Tightend in the 2 tight sets the last 4 games and he will take one of the guard or tackle spots. dont listen to pimp smack he never played football. but anyways Lumberton should be very competitive alot of core players coming back. 3 DL and the MLB and on O you will have 3 OL which contain your 2 best with Gilliam and Howden just have to fill some holes but Murrill will play some offense probably and a few young kids with some talent will probably fill the holes. Of course at RB Beard and Hanna will share the load and both avg over 9 per carry this year in limited time but they are very talanted. and at WR you will have Granato back and maybe Freeman, Keith who is the fastest of the group and Sparks who will help out. but thats along way away and will take a good offseason so we will see next year.

Guest beards_bro

I know that the only lineman returning from this years team are Hunter Howden, LT & Kyle Gillam, Center. But....I do know that we have (2) really good sophomores from this years J.V. team moving up to varsity in 2008 and they are very good & have good size and will make a big impact. They are Seth Cooke & Grillo.....the older Grillo's/Fullback's little brother..I just can't think of his first name right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476