Mustangs in 2008

wos4ever

Oh so it just comes down to one of your own.  I now get it.  I will definitely remember than when Toby comes back. You would rather lose with one of your own.  That would last until the first lost.  If he would.  How many state championships does WOS have?  You want this place to be on the same level with the powerhouses of today like Katy, Southlake, Tatum, and Gilmer.  It is funny how I have friends in 2 of those towns and I ask them how whether the fans beat up the philosophies and coaching; they say that the community is totally behind everything.  You have you few idiots out there that try to stir the pot for you never here the things that I hear in the stands at those games.  You are the one that brought up the attendance at the games are down this year.  I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that enrollment at school is down?  HMMMM?  You guys are so smart that you are dumb

Attendance tends to fall when people don't want to bring their family into certain enviroments.  The continued lack of respect of fans when times are bad is horrible.  There is no need for a group of old men to holler every curse word imaginable right next to kids that don't belong to them.  These people claim to be supporting the kids and care about the team so much but their actions make other fans not want to come.  And don't tell me " True Mustang fans would go no matter what"!  Well a true parent would also take care of their kids and not have them hear that.  This whole Toby thing is getting out of hand.  If he comes back he will not revolutionize our offense.  It would be great for you fans until we lose and then you will be calling for someone else.  I want to know what has Toby done that is so great?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as WOS is in 3A they will never win a state title.  They are a better than average team, but will always over-rated.  2008 will be no different, except within the next 2 years they will lose district to Jasper.

Hmmmm...overrated?  Would that be in post-district?  It would have to be because IN DISTRICT...what is our record again...Oh yes...ALL WINS=NO LOSSES.  That's not overrated boo...  That's doing what you do and that is playing Mustang football.

;)Now, you run along and play now...

Attendance tends to fall when people don't want to bring their family into certain enviroments.  The continued lack of respect of fans when times are bad is horrible.  There is no need for a group of old men to holler every curse word imaginable right next to kids that don't belong to them.  These people claim to be supporting the kids and care about the team so much but their actions make other fans not want to come.  And don't tell me " True Mustang fans would go no matter what"!  Well a true parent would also take care of their kids and not have them hear that.  This whole Toby thing is getting out of hand.  If he comes back he will not revolutionize our offense.  It would be great for you fans until we lose and then you will be calling for someone else.  I want to know what has Toby done that is so great?

Guest Chaingang Defense

PROOF IN THE PUDDIN MAN. CHANGES ARE MADE AT EVERY LEVEL WHEN THINGS DON'T WORK YEAR AFTER YEAR. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE GREAT OFFENSES IN PAST YEARS??? SAME THING.

PROOF IN THE PUDDIN MAN. CHANGES ARE MADE AT EVERY LEVEL WHEN THINGS DON'T WORK YEAR AFTER YEAR. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE GREAT OFFENSES IN PAST YEARS??? SAME THING.

Exactly, Changes are made at Every LEVEL WHEN THINGS DON"T WORK.  What do you change? Why would you change An explosive offense for years.  Tell me what you change?  You just want to add a pass to the middle of the field?  That is it?  That will stop all of this crying and pouting?  Go to Coach Hooks or the OC and tell them to put it in.  I saw a great one win the game for the Cowboys yesterday.  Draw that one up and send it or give it to them.

It is not uncommon for teams so close to the border to play teams out of state.  I actually think that it gives teams the chance to play against some completly different styles of football.

We played Sulphur and Lake Charles La Grange when I went to Stark.They were always a  good ball club and made for some good games.It was fun playing teams out of state.

Guest Chaingang Defense

I offered, the ball is in their court now. ;)

THAT'S RIGHT I FORGOT EXTRA POINTS AREN'T IMPORTANT IN THE PLAYOFFS. THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT NOW WOULDN'T YOU THINK.

We played Sulphur and Lake Charles La Grange when I went to Stark.They were always a  good ball club and made for some good games.It was fun playing teams out of state.

My memories from the same time and place, are that yes, those games were usually close, but there was one downside to it. The visiting team and fans, who were playing in a different state, always felt they were victimized by unfair and unreasonable calls by the officials.

Those little things, little variations on the normal rules, that might affect the outcome of the game. Such as getting a flag for violating the rule that says the offensive linemen are not allowed to block if the line of scrimmage is inside the five yard line.

Little things like that.

My memories from the same time and place, are that yes, those games were usually close, but there was one downside to it. The visiting team and fans, who were playing in a different state, always felt they were victimized by unfair and unreasonable calls by the officials.

Those little things, little variations on the normal rules, that might affect the outcome of the game. Such as getting a flag for violating the rule that says the offensive linemen are not allowed to block if the line of scrimmage is inside the five yard line.

Little things like that.

Yeah.I remember in LA. you could advance a fumble and at that time you could not in TX.There was a lot of confusion when those type of things happend.It was still cool playing out of state though.