24-AA for 08--

Hazben

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleacher bum... you seem like you are familiar with the hardin program. Do you know of the upcoming seniors on the team and what positions they will play? They are going to be the ones that need to step up...

Stelly will be the undisputed senior leader on the team.  He will go both ways as he did this year, playing LB amd RB.  Garrett Perry, offensive line, Wade Williams, Offensive line, Bracken Jones, WR/DB, Spencer Nethercutt, TE/DE.  These are the ones off the top of my head.

The team will be somewhat young again.  The freshman group is the ones to watch for.  They will be sophmores next year, and several will have varsity experience.

Look for Justin Stevens, Marquis James, Luke King, DJ Hall, Marcus Scott, and Kory Maxwell, to contribute at the Varsity level next year.

The Junior class will look pretty good too.  Mitch Villamez, Hunter Davis, Thomas Carroll, Dominique Rushing, Dylan Barber, Brandon Collins, and Euriel Torres.

i guess i like your optimism. but your wrong. Hardin doesnt have anyone that is gonna be able to step up for marsh and nolan. no.

of course no single player or even 2 players will be able to replace them but they will have more than 2 good players this year that they can look to on offense.

Stelly will be the undisputed senior leader on the team.  He will go both ways as he did this year, playing LB amd RB.  Garrett Perry, offensive line, Wade Williams, Offensive line, Bracken Jones, WR/DB, Spencer Nethercutt, TE/DE.  These are the ones off the top of my head.

The team will be somewhat young again.  The freshman group is the ones to watch for.  They will be sophmores next year, and several will have varsity experience.

Look for Justin Stevens, Marquis James, Luke King, DJ Hall, Marcus Scott, and Kory Maxwell, to contribute at the Varsity level next year.

The Junior class will look pretty good too.  Mitch Villamez, Hunter Davis, Thomas Carroll, Dominique Rushing, Dylan Barber, Brandon Collins, and Euriel Torres.

Bleacher bum... who backed up nolan this past year? and who backed up marsh?

Bleacher bum... who backed up nolan this past year? and who backed up marsh?

Junior Garrett Cathriner, and Freshman Marquis James took snaps this year behind Nolan.  Villamez took some in practice, but I'm not sure who the QB will be next year.  Bracken Jones, Cathriner and a few others played some reciever last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder