I'm Proud of the Lumberton Fans

This was a tough loss for ya'll last night, and i've heard no excuses; just congrats and praise for waller, and acceptance of the fact that ya'll ran into a better team.  It's been a pleasure watching your excitement the last few weeks as your team made history, and it's just as nice to see you handle defeat with class.  every post i've read this morning is congratulatory to your boys as well as waller, which is the way it should be.  congrats on your great season.  i don't know if lumberton could've made it this far without such a great group of fans who would drive any distance to make sure that the stands were full for their boys. 

All I can say is....WOW! I was totally impressed with the fan support that showed up at Deer Park Stadium for the game. Lumberton came out in droves and that was a really neat sight to see. We couldn't have gotten that kind of support for a West Brook game if we taped five dollar bills to the seats. Our fan support SUCKS! Hold your heads high and be proud Lumberton, you and your fans have had a great season! ;D

All I can say is....WOW! I was totally impressed with the fan support that showed up at Deer Park Stadium for the game. Lumberton came out in droves and that was a really neat sight to see. We couldn't have gotten that kind of support for a West Brook game if we taped five dollar bills to the seats. Our fan support SUCKS! Hold your heads high and be proud Lumberton, you and your fans have had a great season! ;D

THANKS!! We love our Raiders and are so PROUD of everything they accomplished, not just on the field. They are a group of young men who have handled the seaon with Intergrity and Class.   Hats off To Waller! It was awesome to see such great sportsmanship out there - even when the game ended. Waller was excited for the win, but they were not rude and tauting about it - They were classy!

GOOD LUCK TO WALLER ~  DAYTON, WE'RE PULLING FOR YOU TO WIN STATE FOR OUR DISTRICT!!!!!!!

Proud Raider Fan!!

Just a little word about our fan support in Lumberton. I've lived in Lumberton virtually all my life, went through school here and played in the band, one thing I can say about L-Town fans is that they've always supported their football team to the max. Even in losing seasons the Raiders had crowds comparable to their opponents, in fact the only time I worried about it, and myself considered not going to games were through the Fuller years, but that's behind us now. As to this year, it seemed the further in the season we got the bigger and the louder our support got. That really came to a head for the Nederland game, I'm sure they were cheering for their boys but Lumberton was SOOOO loud you couldn't hear them from our side, my ears were still ringing saturday morning after the game. L-Town boys we love what you did for us this year and you will ALWAYS have the support of at least this fan, but I bet I'm not the only one who feels that way. As big a hockey fan as I am (GO 'CATTERS!!!), like most everyone else in SE Texas, FOOTBALL is still king!! Go Southeast Texas and show the rest of the state that we are the best in football. GO BRONCS!!!!!!!!!

Just a little word about our fan support in Lumberton. I've lived in Lumberton virtually all my life, went through school here and played in the band, one thing I can say about L-Town fans is that they've always supported their football team to the max. Even in losing seasons the Raiders had crowds comparable to their opponents, in fact the only time I worried about it, and myself considered not going to games were through the Fuller years, but that's behind us now. As to this year, it seemed the further in the season we got the bigger and the louder our support got. That really came to a head for the Nederland game, I'm sure they were cheering for their boys but Lumberton was SOOOO loud you couldn't hear them from our side, my ears were still ringing saturday morning after the game. L-Town boys we love what you did for us this year and you will ALWAYS have the support of at least this fan, but I bet I'm not the only one who feels that way. As big a hockey fan as I am (GO 'CATTERS!!!), like most everyone else in SE Texas, FOOTBALL is still king!! Go Southeast Texas and show the rest of the state that we are the best in football. GO BRONCS!!!!!!!!!

.....maybe you folks from Lumberton could give some of these "dead-beat" fans from Beaumont some pointers on how to properly support a local HS football team i.e. West Brook fans! >:(

what i hear and respect is that the Credeur family had a death thursday and never once have I heard anyone use that as a excuse...this team stayed motivated and played a hard fault game....i have never seen so many people at a high school game for one team WOW

Wow! I had not heard about a death in the Credeur family. I've also been recovering since Friday night, by jumping back into my Wildcatters Hockey. If that is the case, truly, my condolences to the Credeur family. I'm sure it was difficult to be separated from the rest of those relatives who were grieving at their loss.

As for the fans...they say one pic is worth a thousand words:

1130071916.jpg

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin