bronco tailgate party

Copied and Pasted from Dayton News - Hope I'm not violating any copyrights etc.

Galena Park has said it's okay and the Dayton News Tailgate for the Dayton vs Livingston game is on. We'll be up and ready by 4 p.m.

We'll be located in the south parking lot in the trees and on the grass next to Wallisville Rd. Go park your vehicle and come join us for some BBQ sandwhiches, pickles and onions, and cold drinks (coke, diet coke, dr. pepper, diet dr. pepper, and water - maybe some lemonade).

Now we'll have a "tip jar" set up for anyone who might want to donate to the cause, but this is done at no charge so paying is not a requirement - it's only voluntary. Any proceeds will go towards the next tailgate. Hey! As the Broncos advance, the tailgates will get better and better - after all - we're not all that use to this.

We'll have two bun sizes for small and large sandwhiches. Also will have some links with some bread and/or hot dog buns. Sounds good, doesn't it?

Drop by eat, get something to drink and/or sit around and we'll talk about the Broncos. We'll have a couple of chairs but if you're going to be around awhile, bring your own.

Let's start a tradition here of showing others we know how to "follow the Broncos."

If you have any questions, want to be more involved, or whatever, give me a call on my cell. If you don't have it, get it from someone who does as I don't think I want it published on the world wide web.

Oh, and WEAR PURPLE!!!!!!!!!

Mike George

Copied and Pasted from Dayton News - Hope I'm not violating any copyrights etc.

Galena Park has said it's okay and the Dayton News Tailgate for the Dayton vs Livingston game is on. We'll be up and ready by 4 p.m.

We'll be located in the south parking lot in the trees and on the grass next to Wallisville Rd. Go park your vehicle and come join us for some BBQ sandwhiches, pickles and onions, and cold drinks (coke, diet coke, dr. pepper, diet dr. pepper, and water - maybe some lemonade).

Now we'll have a "tip jar" set up for anyone who might want to donate to the cause, but this is done at no charge so paying is not a requirement - it's only voluntary. Any proceeds will go towards the next tailgate. Hey! As the Broncos advance, the tailgates will get better and better - after all - we're not all that use to this.

We'll have two bun sizes for small and large sandwhiches. Also will have some links with some bread and/or hot dog buns. Sounds good, doesn't it?

Drop by eat, get something to drink and/or sit around and we'll talk about the Broncos. We'll have a couple of chairs but if you're going to be around awhile, bring your own.

Let's start a tradition here of showing others we know how to "follow the Broncos."

If you have any questions, want to be more involved, or whatever, give me a call on my cell. If you don't have it, get it from someone who does as I don't think I want it published on the world wide web.

Oh, and WEAR PURPLE!!!!!!!!!ty dayton. this bronco fan will be there for sure

Mike George

I agree lets both win and we can Tailgate  together next week. ;D ;D

Hey if this happens...I have a band, loud and proud and rock and roll...score us a lowboy and a generator and its on! Gumbo, BBQ, Boudan, Hot Dogs, Live Music, two HS football teams from Southeast Tx...Bronco/Raider Palooza!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed