**POST COLMESNEIL TOURNMENT/TARKINGTON WINS TOURNEY**

KFDM COOP

I'm not saying the kid can't play some ball, but what I am saying is that after watching the championship game it is quite obvious that last years WH team had more than one player contributing. Without the other 4 the Oilers are going to struggle a little.

UKCats......what an idiot. Tyler is a great kid who will do all he can and then some to help his team. Anybody that knows sports will tell you this years team will have their share of troubles. You do not lose Letsinger, Simmons and Tomlinson and just keep on going. Calling him...in your words..."their highly overrated stud".....is uncalled for. He would start and more than just contribute to most teams in this area.

UKCats......what an idiot. Tyler is a great kid who will do all he can and then some to help his team. Anybody that knows sports will tell you this years team will have their share of troubles. You do not lose Letsinger, Simmons and Tomlinson and just keep on going. Calling him...in your words..."their highly overrated stud".....is uncalled for. He would start and more than just contribute to most teams in this area.

I am an idiot yet you said the exact same thing I did in different words. . .HA HA NICE JOB! Anyhoo I will let you think what you want to think since your being just "slightly" over-sensitive. If you're dating him or gave birth to him I understand, but outside of that your being pretty irrational. So to make it simpler for you. . .the kid can't carry the load by himself. Some guys at the Colmesneil tournament were talking about WH wiping the floor with people again this year JUST BECAUSE of Copeland, which is not the case as was proven in a loss to Tarkington and a loss last night to D-Ville. So get your panties out of a bunch, quit repeating me, and look at the big picture.

I'm not saying the kid can't play some ball, but what I am saying is that after watching the championship game it is quite obvious that last years WH team had more than one player contributing. Without the other 4 the Oilers are going to struggle a little.

There's two starters returning. Hashaw and Copeland.

and everyone knows one person can't carry a team.

Give him a break. He hasn't had to play by himself since jr. high. West Hardin will improve.

and not only that Hashaw is a good player. He just hasn't been playing to his potential.

There's two starters returning. Hashaw and Copeland.

and everyone knows one person can't carry a team.

Give him a break. He hasn't had to play by himself since jr. high. West Hardin will improve.

and not only that Hashaw is a good player. He just hasn't been playing to his potential.

Well if EVERYBODY knows why is EVERYBODY arguing?

Way to go Horns. That's the way to take it to WH and their highly overrated stud. . .HA HA HA. Great tournament.

Santa will not be visiting you this year.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You should stop pointing out Copeland.  He is a great bball player and seems to be a good kid.  It's not his fault he was left @ West Hardin all alone.  A great team and great coach left him.  This will not be a good year at all for West Hardin or Copeland.  Lots of teams in this area would be very glad to have him on their team.  I am from a town in the same district as West Hardin. And even though our team should not have anything to worry about w/a win over W.Hardin this year.  I still feel for Tyler. Hope Tyler can keep his head up and keep playing bball like everyone knows he can.  :)

Santa will not be visiting you this year.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You should stop pointing out Copeland.  He is a great bball player and seems to be a good kid.  It's not his fault he was left @ West Hardin all alone.  A great team and great coach left him.  This will not be a good year at all for West Hardin or Copeland.  Lots of teams in this area would be very glad to have him on their team.  I am from a town in the same district as West Hardin. And even though our team should not have anything to worry about w/a win over W.Hardin this year.  I still feel for Tyler. Hope Tyler can keep his head up and keep playing bball like everyone knows he can.  :)

HA HA Santa never comes to see me anyway. . .least not for as long as I can remember

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83