West Orange Will NOT Beat US!

Guest La Vega Undefeated

Without our 2 Stud RB's we tore Marlin up. Sure you folks down there have heard of them?? We would have hung 70 on the if the Brothers would have played. Our Line is the biggest in the State just ask coach Willie here.

MARLIN WENT 5-5 THIS SEASON THEY AINT WHAT THEY USED TO BE YALL PLAYED 3 TEAMS THAT HAVE A WINNING RECORD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest La Vega Undefeated

We are better than GIddings! Even with their QB last year they had to come from waaay behind to beat us. Go tell your RB he's not going to score on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are better than GIddings! Even with their QB last year they had to come from waaay behind to beat us. Go tell your RB he's not going to score on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...there you go!  "...they had to come from waaay behind to beat us."  Why in heaven would you brag about that?  You really, really need to stop.

You'll be crying Friday Night. See our scores, we don't give up many points either. 35-14 La Vega. Your RB Garrett will have under 50 yards.

He will probably have a little less than 50 yds per carry, only because he will be playing on a short field, thanks to the Chaingang.

It's not "your running back" because the Garrett's are brothers too. So your team will have to deal with a pair of brothers as well. And they are equal in talent. Not the older brother being average in comparison to his little brother like your running backs are. You will also have to worry about our Qb running and he's not easy to bring down.

This is so funny...if this dude from la vega isn't worried about the Mustangs and is sooooo confident about his team...why would he come here and talk all of this trash. 

The comment he made about them being way ahead of Giddings and that Giddings had to come from way behind to beat them holds a couple of clues as to their defense!!!  :o :o :o

I will only predict that our Mustangs win in a hard fought battle by more than ZERO points! ;):D;)

Ya'll will see. Tell your RB he ain't gonna score.

That's what you don't get. He or we don't care if he scores or not. We are a team and we play that way. See, what you may not understand is, the winner of the game will have the most points at the end of the game. The winner is not the team that has a running back that scores or if your brothers out rush our brothers. We don't care. We just want to win by at least 1 point. That's all it takes and then we get to play next weekend.

Look at La Vega's Karma! ;D  Has 5 posts and -7 Karma! :D :D :D  Tell what little man!  You might want to keep your mouth shut from here on out!  You obviously have no clue about WOS as you can only talk about your 2 RBs.  WOS has a little more than two RBs.  They are loaded and fast!!!  Hope your "Big" O-line can move quick bc you are in for a rude awakening!   Come on WOS, show these plains boys what Etexas ball is all about!

Just what the Mustangs needed, a little bulletin board material. Someone said it, if Garrett runs for 45 yards and no scores and WO-S wins the game - DPG will be the happiest person alive.

There are no "me" players on WOS, only a team.

If La Vega wins, they will certainly have earned it and the Mustang players will be the first to shake their hands and wish them luck next week because this areas teams play with class. That is SE Texas football.

Without our 2 Stud RB's we tore Marlin up. Sure you folks down there have heard of them?? We would have hung 70 on the if the Brothers would have played. Our Line is the biggest in the State just ask coach Willie here.

Your big line will be huffing & puffing by the third quarter.We will just be getting started.

Just what the Mustangs needed, a little bulletin board material. Someone said it, if Garrett runs for 45 yards and no scores and WO-S wins the game - DPG will be the happiest person alive.

There are no "me" players on WOS, only a team.

If La Vega wins, they will certainly have earned it and the Mustang players will be the first to shake their hands and wish them luck next week because this areas teams play with class. That is SE Texas football.

You got that right Southeast Texas teams have lots of class.

Well guys for starters, they have to be pretty good to be 12-0 so I will not act as if they are going to just be dominated. They would not be here if they weren't pretty good. These guys are one of those teams that score fast because they catch you not paying attention on one play out of 5 or 6. They do have a big line and I have pics but dont know how to upload them from my computer. I believe that my Stangs can win this game, we just have to hit them one play after another, I mean hit them so hard their girlfriend dies ;D ;D. Their QB and running backs are fast and dont need long of a block to break free. Our defense can and will contain this Power Sweep or whatever they call it. I believe that our HEART and DETERMINATION will put the win in our hands for the taking. We will hit them like never before, and when you bust a RB in the mouth a few  times those next few times in there they seem to tippy toe! I will take a 5'9" 190lb. lineman all day over a 6'3" 310lb line because the MUSTANGS seem to always find a way to" WEAR THAT BIG BEHIND OUT" before it is all said and done!

son. let me put it to you this way.i dont care if the parr kids run for 500 yards as long as we can keep them out of the end zone will be fine with me.my friend you guys up in  waco  should came down to s e texas where football is KING.  se texas has some of the best high school teams in the state  and you as a BIG WACO fan should know this

ya durn right!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder