East Chambers 52 Anahuac 54/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to East Chambers 52 Anahuac 54/FINAL
On 1/3/2024 at 1:09 PM, Coach 01 said:

I wasn’t too surprised here either. I watched a couple Anahuac games earlier this season. They lost a good bit to graduation but they are very well coached this year from what I saw.

They hired Clay’s assistant from HJ right?  Seems like whoever it was will be a good one. Looks like the Panthers are going to be right in the mix.  

23 hours ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

Tough Loss, Anahuac has a good club. I think 3rd-5th in this district is wide open between: Buna, Anahuac, & EC.

Definitely agree.  Honestly 2-5 could be wide open.  I think Kountze is the clear favorite and I like Orangefield next but overlook any of the top 5 teams at your own peril. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Neches: HBP (Runner tagged) F9 Single LF (Runners at corners) SB (Runners 2nd & 3rd) K - swinging F6 Neches strands 2 and scores no one off of 1 hit.
    • First pitch about to be in the books.
    • Chester will be the home team tonight.  Neches Tigers will be the visitors.
    • The locals have almost finished firing the first ever Speaker of the House from Southeast Texas upon direct order of Trump and his minions.   It's a sad day... Locals have decided that being represented by the most powerful man in the House didn't mean anything.... they'd rather a political novice to represent this part of SETX.  And why is that?  He wasn't MAGA enough for them.  Who cares that it will hurt locally... What Trump says, goes.     Just yesterday I saw Trump on television demanding that we fire Phelan... How he's a RINO, weak on the border, etc... why?  Because he wouldn't overlook the criminal actions done by Ken Paxton, one of Trump's key supporters in the effort to overturn the 2020 Election and allow Trump to remain in office despite the will of the voters.   Trump never even mentioned Covey's name, and I doubt he would recognize Covey if Covey walked up with a cup of coffee.  Who cares that it's bad for SETX?  Not the R voters from SETX!   Then I saw Covey's preacher on a different ad tell a bald face lie.  Why should Phelan be fired?  "He put Democrats in positions of power in the House."  Really?  That's been the position of BOTH parties for as long as anybody can remember.  They ALWAYS give the minority party committee chairmanships.  But in 2022 the Rs decided that the practice should stop.  Democrat voters should not be allowed a voice in the crafting of legislation if there is a single majority Republican seat in the House, according to the Rs.  Representative Government?  Never heard of it, huh? Never did I believe that we'd have an abortion ban, constitutional carry, huge cuts for school property taxes, and Texas law enforcement being greenlit to enforce immigration law.  But it all happened while Phelan was speaker.  Without a doubt, the most conservative Speaker, ever.  But still a dirty RINO for not being MAGA enough.  It would be funny if it weren't true.   I've been following politics long enough to remember when Rs couldn't get elected in Texas... I'm confident that we're headed back that direction.  I mean, it's obvious that with population shifts we'll be turning blue eventually.  I think that the behavior of the leadership of the Republican Party is going to cause that shift sooner than expected.  I won't be surprised to see Democrat Senators and possibly even a governor elected within 12 years.  Maybe less.  The Rs will be a party apparatus without a voting base behind them.
    • Yellowjacket faithful are still pouring into Hudson HS’s Gipson Field!!!!  
  • Topics