Trump Predicts Neither Biden Nor Kamala Will Be Democrat Nominee in 2024!

Reagan

The primaries start in a few weeks. Super Tuesday is coming up in a couple of months.

A party makes its own rules but it if getting late in the game to start having challengers since realistically no Democrat has been campaigning. Biden hasn’t withdrawn and the first primary is less than 4 weeks away.

There will have be a mad scramble at this late date. Of course the fix might already be scripted with the eventual winner already known. 

If Biden stays in and starts piling up delegates in less than a month…..

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

The primaries start in a few weeks. Super Tuesday is coming up in a couple of months.

A party makes its own rules but it if getting late in the game to start having challengers since realistically no Democrat has been campaigning. Biden hasn’t withdrawn and the first primary is less than 4 weeks away.

There will have be a mad scramble at this late date. Of course the fix might already be scripted with the eventual winner already known. 

If Biden stays in and starts piling up delegates in less than a month…..

The Dems use something the Republicans don't.  They use what they call "super delegates."  It's my understanding by having those available, even at the convention (in August, I think) they can make a change even that late.  

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

The Dems use something the Republicans don't.  They use what they call "super delegates."  It's my understanding by having those available, even at the convention (in August, I think) they can make a change even that late.  

But I think they changed their party rules after the 2016 election and (I think) it was Donna Brazile who later admitted that the fix was in for Hilary. 

There has to be a contested convention before the super delegates are allowed to vote. Meaning, if any candidate gets 50% + 1 regular primary votes, the super delegates can’t change the outcome.

That’s why I am wondering what they will do since the primaries start in less than a month. To stop Biden from getting 50%, someone will have to jump in fairly quickly. I believe all the states have deadlines on when you can get on the primary ballot and the clock is ticking.

Which is why I said, the fix might already be in and what we see in the next three months will all be scripted. Who runs, the percentage of votes needed to keep Biden from 50%, allowing the super delegates and also who the nominee will be.

Either there is actually a wide open and honest Democratic primary or they already know who is going to be nominee and what date that person will be declared the winner.