will this be the end for wo-s/Most Say La Vega Wins!

skipper

I'll be happy to post the math to back this up but I imagine most would not want to see it...

but when you calculate it all out:

On average,

La Vega has been holding their opponent's to 10 points less than the opponent's scoring average and La Vega is scoring 15 points more than their opponents usually allow

WO-S has been holding their opponent's to 16 points less than the opponent's scoring average and WO-S also is scoring 15 points more than their opponents usually allow

Where's the huge advantage La Vega's supposed to have?

Yes, they're scoring 41 points per game, compared to WO-S' 36, but a big part of that is that their strength of schedule is significantly lower than WO-S.  Also, if you just look at WO-S' last 9 games (which is really when the offense got rid of their stagefright) WO-S is averaging 43 points per game.

La Vega has averaged 375.3 offensive yards/game against opponents with a combined record of 51-64

WO-S is averaging 365.9 yards/game against opponents with a combined record of 65-52

All I'm seeing is that our offense is just as good as theirs and our defense is much better (holding our opponents to a touchdown less per game than La Vega)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont