East Chambers (28) @ Orangefield (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

What's your thoughts on the game? @AggiesAreWe

EC made a defensive adjustment after that first OF drive and the Bobcats struggled offensively the rest of the way.

Bucs speed on offense was just too much for Orangefield and EC's run game was pretty impressive.

The freshman QB for EC will be a good one in the coming years.

I see EC getting past Westwood next week but not sure Orangefield can get by Woodville. EC will have to defend the pass extremely well next week. I see them trying to use up clock offensively to keep Westwood offense on the sidelines.

Woodville will utilize their team speed like EC did to gain an advantage over Orangefield but the Bobcats will have to play keep away too if they have any chance next week.

But for tonight, EC was the much better team and the scoreboard showed it.

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

EC made a defensive adjustment after that first OF drive and the Bobcats struggled offensively the rest of the way.

Bucs speed on offense was just too much for Orangefield and EC's run game was pretty impressive.

The freshman QB for EC will be a good one in the coming years.

I see EC getting past Westwood next week but not sure Orangefield can get by Woodville. EC will have to defend the pass extremely well next week. I see them trying to use up clock offensively to keep Westwood offense on the sidelines.

Woodville will utilize their team speed like EC did to gain an advantage over Orangefield but the Bobcats will have to play keep away too if they have any chance next week.

But for tonight, EC was the much better team and the scoreboard showed it.

I ran outta likes. 

+1! 

Great Job by EC again showing how tough they play. I think if you are Orangefield, you are glad to be in the playoffs, but you are secretly disappointed in placing 3rd….that is if there are coaches and parents in Orangefield that still don’t buy into the philosophy that everyone gets a trophy and the loser of a game still gets a snowcone the same as the winner, lol. Best of luck to both programs representing our area in the playoffs.