Best RB

Guest GoStangs

Who is the best RB of all time from SETX?  

1. 1. Who is the best RB of all time from SETX?

Here's one for ya'll, Bud Hebert from South Park High School. Best athlete I have ever seen. Hurt his knee his junior year, Barry Switzer told him not to play his senior year and gave him a full ride to OU . Switzer said if he hadn't hurt his knee he would have won the Heisman. He was moved to defensive back at OU , won MVP in the Orange Bowl , and had a good career in the pros with the NY Giants. Also was a starter on the OU baseball team, and won state in the long jump in high school.

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

There have been a bunch come out of this area. You could probably put a list together a mile long. Wooster still rules the roost in my opinion.

Guest GoStangs

how about jamaal charles' date=' leeland mcelroy, shanderrick charles, elijah burkins, and troy sumrall?[/quote']

How about them? J. Charles is on the list; the others, while good, were not nearly in these guys league, though.

Guest bleed orange

There was a back from WOS that was pretty good also. His name was Earnest Anderson. Not sure if I spelled his first name correctly. He ended up at OSU and did pretty well if I remember correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami