pf 414

pf avg 34.5

pa 185

pa avg 15.4

32.0 + 15.4 = 47.4 / 2 = 23.7

12.4 + 34.5 = 46.9 / 2 = 23.4

Lumberton 23.7

Waller       23.4

That's about as close as you can get but at least Lumberton has the slightest of slightest edge.

Interesting math but it does not account for WHO those numbers were put up against. Interestingly enough though I would guess that the strength of schedule has been pretty comparable for the two teams. Should be a good match up.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to feel about Lumberton like I felt in 1982.

I tend to agree with you.........West Brook did alot of the same things that Lumberton is doing, when it won it's only State title in 1982! The L-Train is playing good football right now, and it feels like lady luck has jumped aboard! Good Luck Lumberton......I feel like this might be your year! The year of the L-Train!

Good Lord! How can anyone remember how they felt in 1982? ;D  Just funnin' - I know what you mean.  I was in the Dome with my son that had graduated from Forest Park and my daughter who a Sophomore in the NEW West Brook High.  Tears came to my eyes in the 4th quarter when I reflected on what I was seeing.  Can you imagine that Jerry Ball was EVER that size?

.....you mean wearing #44 and running for touchdowns? ;D

.....just keep on doing what you've been doing Lumberton, as another poster said. If you get cocky and overconfident, a lesser team will take you down. And dont quit, not until that buzzer sounds in the fourth quarter....just ask West Brook. Our boys thought they had the game in the bag yesterday, with a 33-21 lead halfway through the fourth. The got relaxed and we lost the game 36-33. BAD! I'm going to Rice on Friday night to watch you take down Waller, and I'll be sporting my WB colors.....anybody else from the Brook wanna join me? Go Raiders (NO, I'm not ready for football season to be over yet.....I wanna State Title to be brought to SETX this Christmas!)

Don't care about the location, don't care about the color of the uniform, don't care about the weather, don't care about who we play, JUST HAVE ONE CONCERN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the jerseys that Coach C gives them is large enough uniform for all the heart those boys will put in them Friday nite. Can you really image how these boys are feelin on the inside. I know some of you dads and friends think you know, but you don't. These boys are going through something that they don't have the vocabulary to express at the point. Maybe in a few months they MAY BE able to express. THOSE RADIERS WILL RUN OVER THE BULLDOGS. The only reason Waller doesn't have 4 loss is becasue they have not player OUR RADIERS. Hit'em in the jaw every play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prediction: Don't care about the score, I will take another Freeman field goal. He has some ice water in those veins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAIDERS WITH A W .

I vote for Galena Park Stadium - it is nice!

You cann't bring air horns there. When Nederland played there I had a police Officer stand by me for the first quarter, I guess he thought I had a air/horn or a bull horn, I was just using a mega phone. I finally walked over and showed him my full size mega phone and told him it was all my hot all making the noise, and then he just walked away.

Come on Raiders beat the Waller Bulldogs

Don't care about the location, don't care about the color of the uniform, don't care about the weather, don't care about who we play, JUST HAVE ONE CONCERN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the jerseys that Coach C gives them is large enough uniform for all the heart those boys will put in them Friday nite. Can you really image how these boys are feelin on the inside. I know some of you dads and friends think you know, but you don't. These boys are going through something that they don't have the vocabulary to express at the point. Maybe in a few months they MAY BE able to express. THOSE RADIERS WILL RUN OVER THE BULLDOGS. The only reason Waller doesn't have 4 loss is becasue they have not player OUR RADIERS. Hit'em in the jaw every play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prediction: Don't care about the score, I will take another Freeman field goal. He has some ice water in those veins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAIDERS WITH A W .

very true.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami