Scrimmages

Played for 30 min straight… the score finished deadlocked for those that keep scores in scrimmages. Both teams looked solid and should have a great year. East Bernard was scrimmaging on the other court and looked like they may be down from what they usually are.

7 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

About to watch Bellville vs Columbus … both teams have been at the past 3 state tournaments. Both are pre season top 5 in 4A and 3A. Columbus has a OH committed to Texas Tech. Should be some good volleyball 

That outside for Columbus is committed to UTSA not Tech I believe. She is a solid player. Ally Tribe 

3 hours ago, Steven Avery said:

That outside for Columbus is committed to UTSA not Tech I believe. She is a solid player. Ally Tribe 

Ok you may be right… but yes good player. Didn’t do too much vs us today but it’s a scrimmage so it is what it is… I’m looking forward to watching Bellville in the Katy/Cy Fair ISD tournament this week. 

14 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Ok you may be right… but yes good player. Didn’t do too much vs us today but it’s a scrimmage so it is what it is… I’m looking forward to watching Bellville in the Katy/Cy Fair ISD tournament this week. 

Is there a schedule for this tournament out?