Jump to content

Coaches on the move


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

                                          OLD                          NEW

HJ.                                 TROTTER                WEYLER

EVEDALE                       WEYLER                   ----------

WEST HARDIN             SNOE                      -----------

DIBOLL                         BUNNER                ---------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, pine curtain said:

                                          OLD                          NEW

HJ.                                 TROTTER                WEYLER

EVEDALE                       WEYLER                   ----------

WEST HARDIN             SNOE                      -----------

DIBOLL                         BUNNER                ---------

Wait let me get this straight. The first year coach out of Evadale, who missed the playoffs, is going to be the new Head at H.J.???

Evadale hasn't missed the playoffs since the 90's, he can't get the job done, and he gets HJ?!? And he'll be on year 2 as a coach?!? 

Insane

Link to comment
Share on other sites

                                          OLD                          NEW

HJ.                                 TROTTER                 WEYLER

EVEDALE                       WEYLER                   ----------

WEST HARDIN             SNOE                       POLLOCK

DIBOLL                         BUNNER                  ---------

HARDIN                       PAVLISKA               HESSLER 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Godzilla said:

Wait let me get this straight. The first year coach out of Evadale, who missed the playoffs, is going to be the new Head at H.J.???

Evadale hasn't missed the playoffs since the 90's, he can't get the job done, and he gets HJ?!? And he'll be on year 2 as a coach?!? 

Insane

Seems that way.

Makes you wonder why the head coach and assist coach left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Godzilla said:

Wait let me get this straight. The first year coach out of Evadale, who missed the playoffs, is going to be the new Head at H.J.???

Evadale hasn't missed the playoffs since the 90's, he can't get the job done, and he gets HJ?!? And he'll be on year 2 as a coach?!? 

Insane

Interesting hire, he was a good player but that doesn’t always equate to a good coach. I wonder who all applied? Why did the current coach leave?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2023 at 5:41 PM, pine curtain said:

 

                                          OLD                          NEW

HJ.                                 TROTTER                 WEYLER

EVEDALE                       WEYLER                   ----------

WEST HARDIN             SNOE                       POLLOCK

DIBOLL                         BUNNER                  ---------

HARDIN                       PAVLISKA               HESSLER 

Brett Thornell (Alto) taking over Diboll

Link to comment
Share on other sites

                                        OLD                          NEW

HJ.                                 TROTTER                 WEYLER

EVEDALE                       WEYLER                   ----------

WEST HARDIN             SNOE                       POLLOCK

DIBOLL                         BUNNER                  THORNELL

HARDIN                        PAVLISKA               HESSLER 

HF                                 PARKS                    Z ANDERSON

COLME_NEIL              HARDY                     SNOE 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 3:40 PM, Godzilla said:

Wait let me get this straight. The first year coach out of Evadale, who missed the playoffs, is going to be the new Head at H.J.???

Evadale hasn't missed the playoffs since the 90's, he can't get the job done, and he gets HJ?!? And he'll be on year 2 as a coach?!? 

Insane

If parents stay out of his business. He will get the job done. Not only was he an excellent player but a student of the game. I would say the majority of the time programs fail because of parents. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2023 at 1:34 PM, HOTROD309 said:

If parents stay out of his business. He will get the job done. Not only was he an excellent player but a student of the game. I would say the majority of the time programs fail because of parents. 

Trotter and his assist left due to the parents at HJ.

Good luck with a inexperienced coach getting a pass by the parents

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    45,879
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    cneal94
    Newest Member
    cneal94
    Joined


×
×
  • Create New...