4A-Div.2 2007 Playoff Projections - According to Calpreps.com

bronco1

I like it.  I actually think it fits region III fairly well.  Looks like Lumberton has close to a 50/50 chance of making it to the quarterfinals.  I don't doubt Dayton's ability to make it to the quarterfinals based on their most recent performances.  I don't have a feel for how we compare to the other regions, but it doen't look bad from this.

Three weeks ago Dayton's last three opponents were getting votes to be placed in top 25 rankings state wide.

They have dismantled those opponents by a combined score of 152 to 14.

Over the last seven games, Greg Charles may be one of the most productive QB's in the state.

Dayton is gelling just at the right time.

This game Friday will be tough.

Went to practice today and watched about 5 minutes.

Charles was throwing bullets right on target while rolling out, and even hit about 3 40 yard fly routes right on stride.

Dayton's running back, Gable is probably averaging over 10 yards a carry in the last three games.

You really have to wonder if...

The competition was overrated or is Dayton just this good.

If Dayton can continue playing at the same level they will be very hard to beat.

One game at a time...

Looking at these brackets, the future weeks are futile unless you take care of business this week.

Sure is exciting being a Bronco fan now.

Hopefully the Broncos can pull it off this week.

Three weeks ago Dayton's last three opponents were getting votes to be placed in top 25 rankings state wide.

Over the last seven games, Greg Charles may be one of the most productive QB's in the state.

Charles was throwing bullets right on target while rolling out, and even hit about 3 40 yard fly routes right on stride.

Dayton's running back, Gable is probably averaging over 10 yards a carry in the last three games.

If Dayton can continue playing at the same level they will be very hard to beat.

One game at a time...

Looking at these brackets, the future weeks are futile unless you take care of business this week.

Waller cant score 19 points on Dayton.....

One game at a time...

You know it seems odd, I keep seeing different references to Dayton either peaking or gelling at the right time, I'm just trying to figure out why it takes Dayton 7 weeks or more to "gel". I mean come on guys if you gel much longer you're going to spoil or turn in to useless rock solid Jello, lol. Greg Charles is obviously carrying the team, let's just hope for you guys sake he can keep going through out the playoffs.

You know it seems odd, I keep seeing different references to Dayton either peaking or gelling at the right time, I'm just trying to figure out why it takes Dayton 7 weeks or more to "gel". I mean come on guys if you gel much longer you're going to spoil or turn in to useless rock solid Jello, lol. Greg Charles is obviously carrying the team, let's just hope for you guys sake he can keep going through out the playoffs.

When Dayton played Lumberton they were still not 100%.

Several players were hurt or getting over illnesses.

It took Greg about three weeks to really start getting in sync with the recievers.  Looking at the schedule, Dayton was fortunate to have Ozen, Vidor, and LC-M after the Lumberton loss.  Dayton just got better and better in each game and then after getting through Central, they have just been playing their best football.

I don't know of any other team in Region III that has won their last three games by a combined score of 152 to 14.

We also need to remember, the 152 points scored is impressive, but even better than that is the 14 points given up.

I also can't think of any other team in Region III that in the last seven games has only allowed 27 points.

Any coach would want their team playing thier best football at the end of the season.

Dayton's win over Nederland may have been as close to perfect a high school team could play.

We will all find out how good the Broncos are this Friday.

The same goes for Lumberton....

The best defense Lumberton has played all year was Dayton.

Albeit they had a dropped TD pass and another TD that was overthrown, the Raiders only managed one TD.

The LaMarque defense will be as good or better than Dayton's.

Lumberton must hold LaMarque to under three TD's.

Lumberton will not win in a shoot out, but if they can keep it low scoring they have a real shot.

Lumberton's defensive front seven is good.  They must play their best ball this Friday to keep the offense in the game.

Looking at the bracket, the Lumberton game is predicted to be close.

Hopefully both the Radiers and the Broncos can advance.

Greg is certainly the catalyst, but we also ran for 294 against crosby. I don't remember numbers at the moment, but we also ran the ball well against NED and PNG. The pass opens up the run, but we are very capable of being balanced and have shown that numerous times this season. TC's d-line will be disruptive. I'm curious to see how we adapt.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami