How good was that 2016 WOS team??

3rdone

17 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

I go back and look and the loss to PN-G and it does not look so bad now.     
I was standing on the sidelines on Newton’s 4 th down and 5 yds and when they took the measurement Newton got the 1 st down by 1 inch. One inch shorter and WOS wins that game.    
WO-S is still WO-S.  They are not done yet. The negative needs to stop and give this new system a chance.   I can remember a time ago when some of the fans were after CT .

I can agree with your first paragraph, but when CT a took over as HC he didn’t try and change everything that had worked for 3 decades.  Also the ones after him weren’t after him because of his coaching abilities or football decisions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 6:08 AM, panamamyers said:

Whatever site these simulations are from is interesting and all......but 2022 North Shore would beat any WOS team by 100 if they wanted to.

That is a great "opinion" which is all that is. At least Calpreps is usually over 70% right. So I will go with that over your "opinion". And yes WOS would lose, no one is saying they wouldn't.