Spring Legacy (34) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (50) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Spring legacy ran some next level stuff. Their qb is what I call very similar to lumbertons good test 

Do you mean next level by going for 4th and long on their own side of the field multiple times?  The young man at quarterback has some real ability and there were some decent athletes out there, but Legacy is a bad football team.  They reminded me of the old Ozen teams.  This one was much closer than the score indicated.  If Legacy would punt every once in a while and hadn't been the victim of a weird onside redo, this could have gotten hairy for LCM.

2 hours ago, Charles in Charge said:

Do you mean next level by going for 4th and long on their own side of the field multiple times?  The young man at quarterback has some real ability and there were some decent athletes out there, but Legacy is a bad football team.  They reminded me of the old Ozen teams.  This one was much closer than the score indicated.  If Legacy would punt every once in a while and hadn't been the victim of a weird onside redo, this could have gotten hairy for LCM.

To your point if Legacy was a good football team they may be 5-1 right now.

4 hours ago, Charles in Charge said:

Might be over your head. Defensively they showed multiple fronts and looks. Offensively they ran some plays ive seen in the pros. Man beaters you rarely see at the high school level. And made some great halftime adjustments