**POST TOURNY SCORES HERE FROM TOURNMENTS**

KFDM COOP

really would like to see the bracket so I could know what time the semi and finals will be played. As usual not enough coverage on basketball. KFDM needs to get a basketball man for basketball season. Somebody who really likes basketball and just doesnt pretend to like it. I know I know Football is the only sport :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry some of us really like highschool and college basketball and would like to see it get the coverage football gets.

really would like to see the bracket so I could know what time the semi and finals will be played. As usual not enough coverage on basketball. KFDM needs to get a basketball man for basketball season. Somebody who really likes basketball and just doesnt pretend to like it. I know I know Football is the only sport :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry some of us really like highschool and college basketball and would like to see it get the coverage football gets.

If i had it i would, trust me.

Guest bleed orange

I don't have the scores but here is some results.

Silsbee def LCM

Lumberton def HF in overtime

Nederland def Vidor

Jasper def Anahuac

Hemphill def BC

Warren def WOS

Kirbyville def Kelly

West Brook and Church Hill are playing right now. Silsbee vs Lumberton 10:30 Sat, I am going to go out on a limb here and say Church Hill vs Nederland 10:30 Sat. Jasper vs Hemphill 9:00 Sat. Kirbyville vs Warren 9:00 Sat.

Here are some Friday scores from the Nederland Tournament:

Silsbee 72 LCM 47

Lumberton 61 Hampshire Fannett 60 OT

Silsbee and Lumberton will play in the Semi Finals Saturday Morning at 10:30 in the competiion gym.

Winner plays championship vs Churchill or Nederland at 5

Loser plays at 3:30 for 3rd place in the dog dome

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83