Silsbee

Master T

Silsbee showed alot of attitude last night against Vidor. I like that. They hustled all night too. What I was suprised about is that they had alot of new faces on there team. Mostly youngster.

I believe it was 1 Freshman, 4 Sophmore, 4 Juniors, and 5 Seniors.

I remember the freshman D.C Stallworth got to play,he a pretty big kids who can move around on the court 6.2ft. The sophmore were Rahkeem Bolton (Silsbee Linebacker), Pheal Hill. Jeremy Johnston (Silsbee's Quarterback), and Avory Thomas. Avory and Pheal both started last night. All there Juniors were Brady Byars (went to playoff with them last season), Nick Walter (starter), Bobby Jackson, and the only returning starter Shannon Robinson. There was a new face in the senior group that goes by the name D.K Howard (starter) former Ozen, Mikel Willis, Darian Dodis (injured leg), Reggie Norman, Jesse Coleman (didn't play last night). But this is a good group of players right here. What do you think?

Guest canttouchthis15

i agree with you master t! Silsbee is a great group of individuals who are going to be tough to beat this year! I was at the Silsbee/Vidor game and Shannon Robinson is a unique player with alot of talent. That DK kid you all are talking about can get to the basket and Brady Byars can really shoot the ball. I believe Robinson ended up with 19 and DK with 11 and Byars 10 off the bench....why are they not starting byars? he was the third top scorer from what i understand?

I can't predict why Brady isn't starting but Tiger90 you are right, he does play a role on the team. SO all I can say is wait your turn. Coach T knows what he doing right now. He just probaly trying to adjust everyone there playing spot because Silsbee had there football boys with them too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami