who will go more rounds................

who will go more rounds in the playoffs, Kirbyville or Jasper  

38 members have voted

1. 1. who will go more rounds in the playoffs, Kirbyville or Jasper

• Kirbyville
    • Jasper

I don't see anyone beating Kirbyville until the Region 3 finals.  That's 4th round.  Jasper will probably face a tough opponent in Navasota in the 2nd round and if they win that would probably face Liberty Hill in the 3rd round (Region 3 Finals) and I don't see Jasper beating them this time around.

So (as much as I hate to say it) Kirbyville will probably go more rounds than Jasper.

Personally I'd like to see kirbyville lose this week, but it won't happen.  Offensively K'ville can go pretty far, but if a team has a decent offense they will struggle.  Jasper is clicking right now and even though the Silsbee game ended close if Jasper can keep a full 4 quarters of defensive intensity they can give anyone a run for their money.  Go Jasper!

Guest kvillecheer

Personally I'd like to see kirbyville lose this week, but it won't happen.  Offensively K'ville can go pretty far, but if a team has a decent offense they will struggle.  Jasper is clicking right now and even though the Silsbee game ended close if Jasper can keep a full 4 quarters of defensive intensity they can give anyone a run for their money.  Go Jasper!

is somebody upset about the TIGERS NOT going to the play-offs?? he he. at least you know and understand that it WON'T happen. thats always a plus.

is somebody upset about the TIGERS NOT going to the play-offs?? he he. at least you know and understand that it WON'T happen. thats always a plus.

No, not really.....I felt in July and even pm'ed some my Tigers would be lucky at 5-5 or 6-4.  After '04 and someone's antics I support and respect Jasper on a higher level.  Once again, Go Bulldogs!

Jasper has a much easier route than either WO-S or Kirbyville - at least early on. Kirbyville (like the rest of D21) should make it to round two, where they'll likely face a 9-1 Caldwell team (#13) that has only lost to #1 Giddings. Should they get past Caldwell, they'd most likely play #8 Diboll.

Jasper should make it past Splendora to likely face 7-3 Navasota, then a big challenge in #2 Liberty Hill.

Despite being ranked highest of the three at #7, WO-S would have the toughest road, with a round two game against #1 Giddings and a next-round game possibly against #6 Waco LaVega. Both are undefeated.

As much as I love our team this year, I realize that Giddings will be a huge test. Even at 9-1, this is a "rebuilding" (or, at least, "reloading") year for us. Sweeping district was big. Advancing to the second round will be big. Anything beyond that would be awesome.

We don't care what you like to see. Go bounce dem basketballs maybe you'll get into the playoffs then. Oh by the way, this web site supports a basketball forum!!! ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami