"The Official" West Brook Bruins vs. Pasadena South Houston Trojans Predictions

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

Best of luck to the South Houston Trojans and the native Beaumont Coach Whittington.

LOL--I wish them luck also as they prepare to begin their off-season program.  I hope they know where the keys to their equipment room are--they are gonna be needing them.

And to coach Whittington--There's plenty of good hunting and fishing season left.  It want be all that bad. ;  ;)

LOL--I wish them luck also as they prepare to begin their off-season program.  I hope they know where the keys to their equipment room are--they are gonna be needing them.

And to coach Whittington--There's plenty of good hunting and fishing season left.  It want be all that bad. ;  ;)

LMAO....can't start basketball too early! Good Luck tomorow, Trojans.....you're gonna need it!

It's time to throw in the towel Trojans.  At one tomorrow it will be like getting a shot at the doctor...if you close your eyes and look away, it will all be over in a second and it won't hurt nearly as bad.  And then you can go eat some good turkey and get ready for Christmas.  ;)

Guys! Game next week...Stump announced it at the pep rally today.  For right now, the game next Saturday is at 1PM at Galena Park ISD's stadium (next to North Shore HS on Wallisville RD).  We'll know details for sure tomorrow.

Guest WeedBegone

The WB crowd jumped to their feet and roared like thunder.  The noise became almost unBEARable.  And then total chaos became organized as they flooded the field.  82 5A and WB Bear exploded  as they directed with mega phones as the crowd lifts the team upon their shoulders and carried each of them  like warriers.  Additional security in dire vain failed to subdue them as they ripped the goal post from the field.  Baytown Police urged area residents to stay safely in their homes.  Bruinpride takes charge of the WB band as the drums pounded while the Trumpets blarred and the flutes.....uhh...and the flutes... um the flutes  fluted.  .........................

And it was then that I woke up this morning in a cold sweat.....DARN IT!!!    ;D ;D

The WB crowd jumped to their feet and roared like thunder.  The noise became almost unBEARable.  And then total chaos became organized as they flooded the field.  82 5A and WB Bear exploded  as they directed with mega phones as the crowd lifts the team upon their shoulders and carried each of them  like warriers.  Additional security in dire vain failed to subdue them as they ripped the goal post from the field.  Baytown Police urged area residents to stay safely in their homes.  Bruinpride takes charge of the WB band as the drums pounded while the Trumpets blarred and the flutes.....uhh...and the flutes... um the flutes  fluted.  .........................

And it was then that I woke up this morning in a cold sweat.....DARN IT!!!     ;D ;D

:D :D ROFLMAO! :D :D....I love it!

And it was then that I woke up this morning in a cold sweat.....DARN IT!!!    ;D ;D

We'll see if we can make that happen tomorrow afternoon...  ;D

Guest WBFan09

It's time to throw in the towel Trojans.  At one tomorrow it will be like getting a shot at the doctor...if you close your eyes and look away, it will all be over in a second and it won't hurt nearly as bad.  And then you can go eat some good turkey and get ready for Christmas.  ;)

Guys! Game next week...Stump announced it at the pep rally today.  For right now, the game next Saturday is at 1PM at Galena Park ISD's stadium (next to North Shore HS on Wallisville RD).  We'll know details for sure tomorrow.

mannnnn...im scheduled to work next Saturday...sounds like a good day to call in sick right?

And it was then that I woke up this morning in a cold sweat.....DARN IT!!!     ;D ;D

great stuff weed

Bay Area Christian 68, San Marcos Baptist 7

Brazoswood 35, Fort Bend Marshall 21

Caldwell 42, Columbus 31

East Bernard 38, Halletsville 27

Fort Bend Hightower 30, Clear Creek 8                                                                                                                                         Galena Park North Shore 21, Kingwood 7

Houston Furr 27, Houston Sharpstown 21

Houston Stratford 38, Houston Chavez 7

Houston Washington 30, Houston Jones 0

Humble 16 Deer Park 7                                                                                                                                             Lamar Consolidated 39, Dickinson 14

Liberty Hill 42, Robinson 14

Pearland 28, Fort Bend Kempner 0

Rice Consolidated 29, Wallis Brazos 19

Spring Westfield 55, The Woodlands 28

Texas City 28, Bay City 16

Tomball Concordia Lutheran 43, San Antonio Christian 33

Bay Area Christian 68, San Marcos Baptist 7

Brazoswood 35, Fort Bend Marshall 21

Caldwell 42, Columbus 31

Carthage 55, Mexia 7

Crawford 35, Centerville 0

Crockett 24, Madisonville 13

Cypress Fairbanks 40, Katy Cinco Ranch 27

East Bernard 38, Halletsville 27

Elysian Fields 20, Frankston 6

Fort Bend Hightower 30, Clear Creek 8

Galena Park North Shore 21, Kingwood 7

Giddings 21, Sealy 12

Hempstead 17, Salado 7

Houston Furr 27, Houston Sharpstown 21

Houston Second Baptist 56, San Antonio St. Anthony 32

Houston Stratford 38, Houston Chavez 7

Houston Washington 30, Houston Jones 0

Humble 16 Deer Park 7

Joaquin 55, Simms Bowie 16

Katy 51, Strake Jesuit 18

Lamar Consolidated 39, Dickinson 14

Liberty Hill 42, Robinson 14

Pearland 28, Fort Bend Kempner 0

Rice Consolidated 29, Wallis Brazos 19

Spring Westfield 55, The Woodlands 28

Tenaha 58, Union Hill 34

Texas City 28, Bay City 16

Tomball Concordia Lutheran 43, San Antonio Christian 33

Waco LaVega 49, Cameron Yoe 20

Waller 41, Austin McCallum 20

Guest WeedBegone

A new season upon us

« on: November 16, 2007, 09:09:40 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last nights memoirs

A new seasons upon us, this one

Separates the men from the boys

Men keep on pluggin ahead

The others put up their toys

Odd that I am home now

Just hangin around

Just drove through Lumberton

Where not one person can be found

Called for a friend in Port Neches

A machine answered  without hesitation

Said nobodys gonna be  home tonight

We are all at the reservation

So I knocked on doors in my neighborhood

Oh where could they be?

Then some one shouted from their computor

They must be  at Kelly

So I rest alone tonight

without any sorrow

Because I save my voice and strength

For the big day tomorrow

Because  Im going to watch hunting

Baytown Texas... is where

I'm Gonna see a Trojan get hunted

And the Hunters the BEAR   

Dang ...guys---Iv'e been stoved up, now i'm woked up, getting all warmed up, ready to be all pumped up, to get us all fired up.  ---for this is the big day ---where is the sun!!

Guest WeedBegone

Forget it!!!!!!!!!

I'm going stir crazy in this car.

I'll just walk to Baytown.  I've got the time and energy.

Weed, don't run me over as you're circling.

Not a problem--Watch you step--dont want to step on a SOHO mascot.

Guest WeedBegone

I just passed a guy 5 miles east of Winnie who said he hasn't eaten anything in a week and was holding a sign:

Will Work For WB Tickets

:D :D  Great one.  keep us posted on your play by play trip to Baytown?

The guy with the sign is now walking with me.  We've stopped at the Burger King in Winnie.

The girl at the counter says, "welcome to BK and have it YOUR way.

Of course I asked for the special of the day ONE SOHO TO GO!!!!

We've picked up 5 more people walking with us to Baytown.  I'll fill you in later with my new friends.  This could get Big.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed