Best Crow recipes served up this year so far, nominees please!

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Best Crow recipes served up this year so far, nominees please! 

who's served up the biggest plate of crow this year so far? we've got so many to choose from but i'd like to hear who the winner is? LOL

Guest BIG HOUSE

Theres a BUFFET LINE over in NEDERLAND......... ;D ;D ;D

I was in Nederland this morning and it looked like MC Saddness...boys were turning equipment and getting ready for basketball....

I was in Nederland this morning and it looked like MC Saddness...boys were turning equipment and getting ready for basketball....

You only eat crow if you talk smack. Other than 1 or 2 we from Nederland did not talk smack or make stupid predictions of victory, we knew this was a tough game and we were the underdog. The only ones talking trash this past week were Dayton and Lumberton... You walked to talk and that is good  and fortunate for you!!! But we did not talk trash, I KNOW I did not, so I will not be eating any crow thank you very much. You can give mine to the trash talkers from PNG.

Guest whoabroncos09

You only eat crow if you talk smack. Other than 1 or 2 we from Nederland did not talk smack or make stupid predictions of victory, we knew this was a tough game and we were the underdog. The only ones talking trash this past week were Dayton and Lumberton... You walked to talk and that is good  and fortunate for you!!! But we did not talk trash, I KNOW I did not, so I will not be eating any crow thank you very much. You can give mine to the trash talkers from PNG.

dayton may talk trash but...

we do back it up!!

Guest maverick24

ALL I heard all week was how Maverick would be eating Crow today!!!!! WELL I had Eggs and Bacon with Toast. Where are all my Mav haters that were going to get on here and tell me how it was last night? Did they have to turn in their PC's  with their pads today?? It is funny now how Some not ALL of the ned fans act like they did not talk trash all last week. How they did not promise that Coach would have them ready and that No one would beat them bad like that again. Well Dont run and hide now GET ON HERE and tell us what happened. I have told a few of yall that you could sit with us at the game this next week if you really want to send me the email WE would love to have yall there watching 22-4a in the playoffs.

Second we have waited 41 years for this so just please deal with the fact we are excited and will talk noise all week. It is all in fun nothing personal.

or 3 or 4, or 5 or 6, or ....

Did you not read any of the PNG posts :D :D

hey mave, wonder where nu injun is. thinking maybe hes in teepee plucking

feathers for his big serving of crow & buzzard,yum. can u hear it big house,

these distant drums, the imminent destruction that he predicted would

happen to the broncos. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

just funnin . most ned guys r ok,just have a few of gum bumpers like we all

have. good luck to all area teams this year. im still tailgating. :P :P :P :P

all i know is nederland was talking loads of crap about dayton...sayin yall were gonna beat us with our own offense, and do we have any worth definsive backs to cover #21 which im not sure he even played and how our defense would no be able to hold yall

but then again we did that to lumberton and looked what happened

TOPIC:  Kountze Vs. E.C  Posted By: LionHeart  Replies:58  Reads: 967  

Posted Date: November 02, 2007, 11:32:14 PM

Much respect to EC, but this forum topic had crow written all over it.

...and before the responses start, yes, I know EC is in the playoffs, and yes I know that Kountze is sitting at home. I am just looking at the post from this year to see the crow served up. Like I said, all repect to EC and their team. Good luck in the playoffs.  But there sure was some smack going on in this topic. Peace!

big willie style,i like that call name dude. its all right to serve up a little black

bird man. them hardin co lions served ec some a week back,heck of a game.

nobody gave the lion a chance in that one man. i have a friend whos sons play

there & he called me while we were winning our game ,i admit i was surprised.

hey crow aint so bad. ;D ;D ;D

hey mave, wonder where nu injun is. thinking maybe hes in teepee plucking

feathers for his big serving of crow & buzzard,yum. can u hear it big house,

these distant drums, the imminent destruction that he predicted would

happen to the broncos. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

just funnin . most ned guys r ok,just have a few of gum bumpers like we all

have. good luck to all area teams this year. im still tailgating. :P :P :P :P

Kinda reminds you of where you were at after losing to us

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami