East Chambers vs. CC Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lionheart, YOU ARE RIGHT! Yall beat EC. As I said in the other thread: THANKS!!!!  ;D 

I want to be the first to congratulate Kountze on their big win over DV! Congrats!!!!   

I also want to thank Kountze, too. That win last week over a terribly banged up EC team (by 1 whole point, I may add...) served as a motivational benefit to EC. It really helped EC! We really appreciate it!       

THANK YOU LIONS!!!

Well you know i hope E.C does win. All that does is make kountze even look better. So I should say

THANK YOU BUCS

The best feeling of all was seeing those coaches and those Bucs change up and step up! I'm so thoroughly proud of the whole group of them that I don't know what to do. And anyone who dares imply that the Bucs don't have talent as a team is not really very bright. It was inspiring to watch.

And then, there was the teamwork in the stands. My Lord! I'm embarrassed that I ever suggested the fans were too quiet at Homecoming. It was head-banging, foot-stomping, Buc-loving crazy in the stands.

What do you folks know about Corrigan-Camden? Enterprise and Chronicle servers are down, evidently. I can't find any stats, therefore, on i-preps. Want to hear some info on them...  ;D

Your welcome lionheart, we're glad that the memory of yall beatin us can keep yall all warm in side while yall are sittin at home wishing yall were in the playoffs   :D :D :D

haha....its gonna be so fun to watch us beat yall in everything this year!! Then i could have more to warm myself with huh???

who cares who beat who this season...the point is EC made it to the play-offs and they whole heartedly earned that spot! this is just my opinion, but those left in the district who did not make it to play-offs should be supporting those who did...they may not be representing your team or school but they ARE representing your district! most of us here at HF are wishing all those from our district who made playoffs good luck and wishing them the best, we lost and we have class enough to respect that. heck who knows, we may even make it out to one of the games if they make it to the next round but not this week because we are going to Shepard to support our neighbors at EC!!!

GO BUCS!!!!

haha....its gonna be so fun to watch us beat yall in everything this year!! Then i could have more to warm myself with huh???

Beat us in everything? That is rich. You won in football, congrats, that is the first time in quite some time. Be happy. Basketball is going to be tough. It ALWAYS is. But, just to give you a news flash, there are things other than athletics: they're called academics and we utterly cream you in all things academic every year. UIL District, CX Debate, OAP, everything else, we win. So good luck to you trying to find yourself enough things to keep you warm because, by my count, there aren't enough events left for you to win in to sway the tally to your side.

And thank you HF-Mom and D-villefan for your support. We really appreciate it. That is what really keeps me warm, having support from our neighbours, not something so trivial as a win people are going to forget five years down the road. Thanks again, though, we look forward to rooting the Bucs on with you at CC.

Does this mean that this should make Buna look even better than kountze since buna beat kountze and lost to ec by 1. no lionheart. if tt was at the top of his game like he was aginst Buna Yall would not have any thing to say cause it would have been a blow out.

I am from buna and i have all respect for ec, but if TT is not on top this week we could see another kountze pussy-cat game.

GO EC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart are you just a complete dumb@$$?? y dont u go look at some of ur post on the predictions of ec and hardin. ur one of the ones that was sayin instead of the ec bucs they were the ec thomas'. who ever was saying that thomas was the whole team is not from ec. people who actually go watch the bucs play will tell u that thomas is not the team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83