Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing... you (and quite a few others on this thread) should try it some time.  If things go according to plan, Dayton will be playing Texas City next week, NOT La Marque. 

Just think. We beat Crosby next week, and we have La Marque the following week. If we can improve enough to beat a La Marque team that isn't at it's absolute best this year, then what glory will that hold.

Crosby is much betterthan last years team---so is Dayton.

This game will be much closre than last years 35-0. I look for the Broncos to win 34-17.

I agree, I know that Dayton isn't taking Crosby lightly. Crosby has a lot of talent on the field, it will be a good game.

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing... you (and quite a few others on this thread) should try it some time.  If things go according to plan, Dayton will be playing Texas City next week, NOT La Marque. 

IF Dayton gets past Crosby--we will play the winner of the Texas City/Bay City game---IF I comprehend correctly.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I actually made that response before the games last Friday night. As it was shown in the standings at that time, La Marque was ahead of Texas City and Texas City still had their game against Friendswood. For before you start blindly insulting every Dayton fan you can find, think about what you say. It helps.

Your excuse is lame and you're clueless... La Marque has been running second to Texas City since 10/19/07.

Lest you forget, I’m the one that lit your panties up (when you attempted to be a *keyboard ninja*) last year. 

I actually made that response before the games last Friday night. As it was shown in the standings at that time, La Marque was ahead of Texas City and Texas City still had their game against Friendswood. For before you start blindly insulting every Dayton fan you can find, think about what you say. It helps.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Your excuse is lame and you're clueless... La Marque has been running second to Texas City since 10/19/07.

Have you forgotten that I’m the one that lit your panties up when you attempted to be a *keyboard ninja* last year. 

And all you do on these boards is put up diatribe to try to demean and belittle people. You probably didn't look at the standings before the week 10 games. It had Dickinson, La Marque, Texas City, and then Friendswood. That last game hadn't been completed yet and as it stood then, that's how it looked. Now, after that game, it's how it is now. It's a completely understandable change. As for your last statement, that just shows that you have a superiority complex problem, and in my opinion that's a very sad trait. I'm sorry that you think just becuase we were at disagreement sometime in the past, that you think I should bow down and follow what you have to say. The fact that I don't know or care what happened last year just shows that I leave it on the board and do not let it affect me. Do not bore me with thinking you have some power over me. It's just amusing to me, and should be shameful to you.

And all you do on these boards is put up diatribe to try to demean and belittle people. You probably didn't look at the standings before the week 10 games. It had Dickinson, La Marque, Texas City, and then Friendswood. That last game hadn't been completed yet and as it stood then, that's how it looked. Now, after that game, it's how it is now. It's a completely understandable change. As for your last statement, that just shows that you have a superiority complex problem, and in my opinion that's a very sad trait. I'm sorry that you think just becuase we were at disagreement sometime in the past, that you think I should bow down and follow what you have to say. The fact that I don't know or care what happened last year just shows that I leave it on the board and do not let it affect me. Do not bore me with thinking you have some power over me. It's just amusing to me, and should be shameful to you.

Before last weekend's games, La Marque was in third place AND they had already finished the season. 

Guest TravelingBandsman

Before last weekend's game, La Marque was in third place AND they had already finished the season.  As far as power goes, I don't really need any... you've shown that you can make yourself look pretty d@mn stupid all by yourself.

My source, maxpreps.com, had La Marque at second place before last friday's game. Believe me or don't, I really could care less. Stop continuing your useless attempts at making me angry, it really is pathetic. If you wish to continue this pointless argument over nothing really, feel free to send me a message. Unless it is void of insults and other childish remarks, I will delete it without a reply. I don't want to plague this thread with any more of this crap.

My source, maxpreps.com, had La Marque at second place before last friday's game. Believe me or don't, I really could care less. Stop continuing your useless attempts at making me angry, it really is pathetic. If you wish to continue this pointless argument over nothing really, feel free to send me a message. Unless it is void of insults and other childish remarks, I will delete it without a reply. I don't want to plague this thread with any more of this crap.

If I were you, I'd find another source, because as of 10/19/07 anyone who follows high school football would have known that LM had one District loss and it came at the hands of TC.  It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that a team that has NO losses HAS to be ahead of one that has one/two.  Now, I could care less about what your opinions are, because opinions are just that.    

Guest TravelingBandsman

Ok, I told you that if you wanted to continue this pointless argument, to send me a message about it. Apparently you can't even follow those simple instructions, so until you grow up, and start acting like a big boy, I will not even consider continuing this conversation. I would rather talk with a civilized adult than someone who acts like an egotistical 7th grader.

Guest TravelingBandsman

*sigh*  ::)

At that, my continued prediction is...

Dayton 35

Crosby 7

I can't wait to listen to the Highway 90 Shootout on the radio. This is gonna be a big game.

C4L,

Sounds to me like your mommy should have hugged you more.  Then maybe you wouldn't be so rude to everyone on this board.  I guess those two degrees gives you that right.  Maybe ethics would be good for your third.  Just a thought.

Wow what a bunch of trash talk did anyone forget dayton is very powerful with dugat, green ETC... there both juniors ok so thats that and C4L you need to shut your trap your probably only a LITTLE PUNK that is running your mouth so if you got the guts im sure dayton will be bring not only dayton fans but BH fans Liberty etc... coog for life well guess what im both dayton and BH fan have followed my boys everywere .... get your INFO right

Guest whoabroncos09

Wow what a bunch of trash talk did anyone forget dayton is very powerful with dugat, green ETC... there both juniors ok so thats that and C4L you need to shut your trap your probably only a LITTLE PUNK that is running your mouth so if you got the guts im sure dayton will be bring not only dayton fans but BH fans Liberty etc... coog for life well guess what im both dayton and BH fan have followed my boys everywere .... get your INFO right

green is no longer playing this season.

we are a very powerful team with aj dugat, greg charles, ronnie powell, and john gable.

and our defensive players brent kimmy, fred hynson, moises herrera, and aaron jenkins.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder