Bi-District matchups/locations/times

13 hours ago, oldman said:

Why play at Lee College?    Bigger arena.   Would take a huge crowd to fill it.   HS gyms offer a better atmosphere.  Coaches agree on the neutral site.  
Lee College also presents a depth perception issue when shooting .   If your not familiar with it I can see it causing issues.

lol its a better arena end of story. Dont have to fill it to have a great environment.

Oh I know coaches agree, I get it from the Sterling side...they are playing in their own GCCISD Arena, it may not be their home court but they will certainly get the home treatment vs a truly neutral site. 

Depth perception? come on, both teams have the same looks. 

20 hours ago, Steven Avery said:

lol its a better arena end of story. Dont have to fill it to have a great environment.

Oh I know coaches agree, I get it from the Sterling side...they are playing in their own GCCISD Arena, it may not be their home court but they will certainly get the home treatment vs a truly neutral site. 

Depth perception? come on, both teams have the same looks. 

Needle in a haystack.   May be a better arena but would be hard to fill.   Smaller venue allows for the environment to be better.

Coaches agreed so I’m sure the BH coach is ok with it.