*Galena Park 30 Barbers Hill 35 FINAL/POST COMMENTS*

Guest PurplePride

Hey, if they know the game of football.........they will THANK YOU! But, honestly, I do not think they do......SO ........I will give you KUDOS along with probably a thousand other people! Go BH EAGLES! YOU MADE US PROUD! ;D

Good win for the kids.  McGaffie(not sure the spelling) is awsome.  He was good last year, but I think he improved this year.  The Hill needed this win even though it was bitter sweet.  I thought the kids left it all on the field tonight.  One of those years the ball didn't bounce our way, tuff to take.  At least the we got an apoligy for the bad call at the Smiley game...a little to late.  Congrats to the Eagles tonight, thanks for your hard work this year.

You are correct 34. The guys left it on the field and got some respect. McGaffie is one bad dude. Don't know what will happen in the play- offs because he is about all they got. It was a blast to see the offense to throw in some razzle dazzle and have some fun. They kept GP off balance most of the night and were not as predictable as past district games. Great Job Friday night EAGLES. Now on to next season.  ;D

You are correct 34. The guys left it on the field and got some respect. McGaffie is one bad dude. Don't know what will happen in the play- offs because he is about all they got. It was a blast to see the offense to throw in some razzle dazzle and have some fun. They kept GP off balance most of the night and were not as predictable as past district games. Great Job Friday night EAGLES. Now on to next season.  ;D

Kind of ticks you off to see us wait until it does not matter to lose that conservative approach that is Price.  I will say this, if allowed to play his game, Carmona might just turn out to be the best QB BH has had in a long time.  That of course means we can't run 40 QB draw plays per game.  Carmona shows running skills of a Chris Daniels and better throwing skills than anyone I can remember all the way back to the 80's.  I really like his game, but he is going to have to find a way to work on that game and play baseball during the offseason. 

As for our defense, well losing Sexton just sucks.  I really hope some kids get in the gym this offseason and work on their strength and improve their speed.  We were very young this year.  One last comment, someone on defense needs to step-up and be a leader.  When kids stop on a play or hang their heads after a TD is allowed, that is not good.  For goodness sake, work on tackling.

Great season Eagles........see ya next year.

By the way, we have always been on Crosby's S-List, but we must have really made GP list this year.  That is two years in a row we knocked them out of a District Title.

Kind of ticks you off to see us wait until it does not matter to lose that conservative approach that is Price.  I will say this, if allowed to play his game, Carmona might just turn out to be the best QB BH has had in a long time.  That of course means we can't run 40 QB draw plays per game.  Carmona shows running skills of a Chris Daniels and better throwing skills than anyone I can remember all the way back to the 80's.  I really like his game, but he is going to have to find a way to work on that game and play baseball during the offseason. 

As for our defense, well losing Sexton just sucks.  I really hope some kids get in the gym this offseason and work on their strength and improve their speed.  We were very young this year.  One last comment, someone on defense needs to step-up and be a leader.  When kids stop on a play or hang their heads after a TD is allowed, that is not good.  For goodness sake, work on tackling.

Great season Eagles........see ya next year.

By the way, we have always been on Crosby's S-List, but we must have really made GP list this year.  That is two years in a row we knocked them out of a District Title.

So Galena Park ends it season with 2 straight losses? I guess we'll see what they're all about next Friday night!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83