Mav24, raidernation, or any raiders fan...

akifan94

the tickets will be on sale at the gate if it doesn't sale out.  i hear it may.  I had my son get me 25 tickets yesterday.  I have family coming from as far away as Plano to see the game.  I may have a few extra depending on who shows in my gang.    

I have to be there early because of senior night to proudly walk with my son.  If i have any extra you are welcome to them.  I'll email you my phone number so you can call me Friday to determine if i have any extra.

the tickets will be on sale at the gate if it doesn't sale out.  i hear it may.  I had my son get me 25 tickets yesterday.  I have family coming from as far away as Plano to see the game.  I may have a few extra depending on who shows in my gang.    

I have to be there early because of senior night to proudly walk with my son.  If i have any extra you are welcome to them.  I'll email you my phone number so you can call me Friday to determine if i have any extra.

Thanks. I would just need two and we will be there around 6:00 to 6:15. If you have a couple I could meet you at the gate. Thanks for the offer.

This will be one of the first years somone proudly sat on the Lumberton side in a while.

here's what you do... get out early, and park in a spot where you know it will be dark.  wait until someone who is really sickly and weak looking comes along, and physically overpower them.  steal the tickets, and tie up the people, forcing them into their trunk.  as you leave the game, let them out, and be sure to tell them the outcome of the game to be considerate. 

Hey Bullet13 you sound like you have done that before. ;D :D;)

I went today to the High School office and purchased my ticket. If you can make it there this week that would be your best bet, or maybe get to the game early.

I have a question ,If the game sells out, Will this be the first Lumberton Football game to sell out?  I have lived there since 1976 and as far as I know there has never been a sell out before. I was not around from '91-'96 so I am unsure for those years.

Guest maverick24

I have res. seats or I would love for you to sit next to me so I could dog you or you could dog me. If you get there at 6 there will be slim to no seats left. They are on sell till 12:00 noon on Friday at the field house. I heard today that they still had some left but not many. Tell you what meet me at halftime and you can buy me a soda. I will look for the guy wearing Purple. If Raidernation has seats left that would be good as long as you dont mind sitting with a WILD crowd LOL. 

I have res. seats or I would love for you to sit next to me so I could dog you or you could dog me. If you get there at 6 there will be slim to no seats left. They are on sell till 12:00 noon on Friday at the field house. I heard today that they still had some left but not many. Tell you what meet me at halftime and you can buy me a soda. I will look for the guy wearing Purple. If Raidernation has seats left that would be good as long as you dont mind sitting with a WILD crowd LOL. 

I tell you what Mav....I will wear my PN-G hat so you will know who I am. Just fyi. I will be pulling for your Raiders. I would love to see your team and community enjoy a playoff berth after the success they have had this year. I was hoping for a PN-G, Ned, Lumberton representation but since Dayton is in I have to pull for the team that has never been.

I tell you what Mav....I will wear my PN-G hat so you will know who I am. Just fyi. I will be pulling for your Raiders. I would love to see your team and community enjoy a playoff berth after the success they have had this year. I was hoping for a PN-G, Ned, Lumberton representation but since Dayton is in I have to pull for the team that has never been.

From what I can tell, you are the only person from Mid County who is pulling for the Raiders.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder