Enrollment

TradenupBH

22 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You're basing something off what MIGHT happen. Little Elm is in the district with Allen RIGHT NOW with nearly 5,000 less kids. That's not how things "were". That's what it is without the speculation. There's nothing to get over.

Highlighting that they hired a coach who was supposed to the best in Texas at the time and still were finishing third is a rant, lol? That statement was made to show that even with a great coach at your current talent level those were the results in 5A-D2. Meaning, I don't care if you add 900 kids to reach SC's enrollment, you're still going to be at a significant talent disadvantage when you move up.

Lol, imagine how idiotic the premise is that Abseck was a better coach than TW 5 years ago when he took the job? Abseck had been a head coach for one year at the time. Since then he's lost in the 2nd round once, the 3rd round three times and was blown out by 45 points against Denton Ryan in the title game last year. Now the guy with one ring from a team that was handed to him is "a much better coach"? There's probably not another football coach in Texas that isn't on Abseck's staff that agrees with you.  

As far as BH living in my head, trust me, I would rather be going back and forth with LilTex and BroncoPride who actually knew/know football. Our rival is down right now though and as such focus switches to other teams in the district. BHFan is more annoying than the Ned and PNG posters so I take more jabs at him. I do think I live inside your head though.

As far as being rattled, I wasn't rattled in the slightest when we lined up with 9X state champion Aledo. WTF would I be rattled regarding a team we've consistently abused with state championship coaches on the sideline? That's just a rinse and repeat to Crosby. 

1st I’m hurt and 2nd with our crap coaches and no athletes we still somehow have beaten the mighty kittens 2 out of the last three years. Insert (excuses here)

23 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I do think I live inside your head though. 

You might want to clue in, even others recognize you are all twisted up. Witness your repetitive, hysterical, BH hate ramblings you post here every week or so here. Its never Santa Fe, or TC or KP, is it? Its always BH!    

Personally, I just laugh at you. You are too consumed with all things BH to even think straight. You lie awake every night gnashing your teeth about Westerberg, the new BH coach, or BH reclassification, or whatever ever else BH. BH is in your head 24/7.

I take it back. I don't laugh at you. I pity you. You need help.      

15 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

New Caney ISD will have a third high school open in August 2022. They will be the West Fork Gators. This should help all three schools stay in the 5A level.

Which area will that school be located? 

Also do you think both current schools will stay region 2 or comeback to region 3?

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Which area will that school be located? 

Also do you think both current schools will stay region 2 or comeback to region 3?

The school will be on Sorters road near the West fork of the San Jacinto river. There should also be an entrance from U.S 59. For those that know the area, it is the land that the old par 3 night golf course was on.

I would hope we go back to region 3.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:00 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

Hopefully the D2 cap moves closer to 1,950, otherwise Crosby will be making the move up in '22 also. Playoffs are definitely harder but I think BH would have a better chance winning district in 9-5A-D1 than they do 12-5A-D2. 

I seen a major master planned community about begin construction on hey. 146 Dayton ISD. They talking 14k homes. I think it’s called River Run? They have a sign up. Hey. 99 about to cause BH, Crosby, Dayton, and Huffman to explode.