*West Brook 14 Humble 6 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one hard hitting game.  Humble defense is very good.  Brook was not able to effectively run the ball.  Christian Michael banged up a knee and missed part of the game.  He came back after the half but had very few carries.  I was way impressed by their QB.  Not much of a thrower, but that kid is fast.

WB was inside the 20 twice in the first half and couldn't make 4th and 1 either time.  That was surprising to me.

Team Stats

Humble    Beaumont West Brook

Total yards              210              304

First downs                6                14

Rushes/Yds              30/99          30/64

Average rush            3.3              2.13

Comp/Atts              10/19          13/23

Pass yards              111              240

Comp pct                52.63            56.52

Punts                      6                  5

Punting Yards          187                152

Punting Average      31.17              30.4

Fumbles/Lost          3/2                1/0

Penalties-yards        5-35              3-20

It was a good game, like i expected... And like i said, we weren't going to come in and die and let WB score their usual... We aren't the rest of the district.  The game could of gone either way, but West Brook got the breaks and executed better offensively when it was all said and done.  They deserved the win, and congrats.

It was a hard fought game, with lots of hard hits...and lots of big plays.  It was entertaining.

Good Luck in the PO's, and represent 21-5a well. 

Guest Robert Plant

It was a good game, like i expected... And like i said, we weren't going to come in and die and let WB score their usual... We aren't the rest of the district.  The game could of gone either way, but West Brook got the breaks and executed better offensively when it was all said and done.  They deserved the win, and congrats.

It was a hard fought game, with lots of hard hits...and lots of big plays.   It was entertaining.

Good Luck in the PO's, and represent 21-5a well. 

It was a hard hitting game! Humble has the best D seen all year by Brook. Hope the QB for Humble is OK. Any word? That dude can run! I think it was good for both teams to get this kind of game in just before playoffs!!

It was a hard hitting game! Humble has the best D seen all year by Brook. Hope the QB for Humble is OK. Any word? That dude can run! I think it was good for both teams to get this kind of game in just before playoffs!!

He is ok.  He was running up and down the sidelines, but the trainer wouldn't clear him to play in the last 3 minutes..It was pretty much over when he was knocked out of the game. 

You're right, its good we got this game in.  PO like... I think Both will be ready to hit someone in the mouth come PO time.

How's michaels Knee?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed