*Nederland 0 Dayton 63 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogs bail them out of a 1st and 25 with a 15 yard face mask, 1st and 10 Broncos.  This is a nightmare start for the Dogs.  Dayton is too much right now.  Need a turnover or it's going to get out of hand.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Right after I hear Dayton gets to the 1 yd line. My computer starts flipping out and just blacks out.  (I have Vista) I was just like, No, No, No. My anger was subsided though when I finally learn that they scored.

Nederland needs to come out and at least eat into the tiebreaker cap.  Way it's looking now, they could have a SERIOUS hill to climb next week to make it in.  If Dayton wins by the 18 point cap or more, then if Dayton gets beat by PNG next week and finishes at 5-2, then Nederland would have to beat Lumberton by like 10 to make it in on the tiebreaker. Dayton is dominating this football game.  

just left the game at the half... Dayton looks good.... Hats of to them. I hope we can pull off a miracle half and win this one but I don't think so.  Daytons defense is amazing.  There offense looked like clockwork.  I don't think I saw one kid on daytons offense go down with first contact.  Haven't seen a butt kicking like this one in a while at bulldog stadium

Guest TravelingBandsman

I dont know......They got the team to do it but i dont know.  tonight they could i guess, what's going on?  turnovers???

No, not a single turnover this entire game. A few minor penalties, but all it's been is Dayton shutting down Nederland's offense and Dayton's offense running through Nederland's defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont