OF At WO-S Predictions?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really getting sick of hearing that this is going to be a good game.I mean come on, be serious this game isnt going to be close.I'm not trying to be one sidided or anything but Of just isnt good enough to compete with WOS this year

OF is playing good football right now. I covered them Friday. They make very few mistakes and run the ball well.

I was driving through Orange today around 4:00, and on an empty lot, close to the bridge before Walmart there was a football game going on.  It looked like around 15-16 boys, different ages playing football, chomping at the bit to be a mustang.  Don't doubt that our boys can't wait to be a Bobcat either, But it's usually while they are in their rooms playing X-Box 360 or Playstation 3. :D   Just one of those things that make ya go HMMMM ::)

I think there is a whole lot to this statement backer. On a Saturday or Sunday you can drive around Orange and find those games all over. I think that is part of the reason WOS has such staying power. These kids are playing at knee high and get tough.

I look for OF to come in and play hard. I know several of the kids that play for OF and I hope they come in and do well. I know they will give it 110%. I am proud of the fact that they have worked so hard and have gotten better as the season has progressed.

I was driving through Orange today around 4:00, and on an empty lot, close to the bridge before Walmart there was a football game going on.  It looked like around 15-16 boys, different ages playing football, chomping at the bit to be a mustang.  Don't doubt that our boys can't wait to be a Bobcat either, But it's usually while they are in their rooms playing X-Box 360 or Playstation 3. :D   Just one of those things that make ya go HMMMM ::)

Actually, my baby son was out there playing.  Most of these kids either don't have game systems or they just love football.  They would rather physically play the game of football.  The only thing that concerns me is that some of these kids are on JV, freshman, and some are in the Middle School...injuries.  It's kind of weird because you can go almost anywhere where there is a population of kids and you'll see them out there...doing what...playing football.  Kind of reminds you of Friday Night Lights!!!

It makes me sick that no matter who WO-S plays the same crap is written about our opponent-- "theyre on a roll", "theyre playing good football", "they will come to play"....Yet we never hear how WO-S "is on a roll", or how "hard nose" we play ball. It almost seems like people forget who WO-S is.

OF is ok at best and will be destroyed Friday night!  The "beating around the bush" has to stop!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

It makes me sick that no matter who WO-S plays the same crap is written about our opponent-- "theyre on a roll", "theyre playing good football", "they will come to play"....Yet we never hear how WO-S "is on a roll", or how "hard nose" we play ball. It almost seems like people forget who WO-S is.

OF is ok at best and will be destroyed Friday night!  The "beating around the bush" has to stop!!!!!

ay

Your right, you never hear WOS is on a role because they always are. People are jealous that's just the way it is. The problem with WOS is your fan's are the worst. I mean come on, you don't score enough point's on your opponet and you want to hang your OC. The difference between Oangefield and WOS is we are 2-6 and could not be prouder of our kids because they never gave up and ya'll are pissed because you are not beating people by a large enough margin.

ay

Your right, you never hear WOS is on a role because they always are. People are jealous that's just the way it is. The problem with WOS is your fan's are the worst. I mean come on, you don't score enough point's on your opponet and you want to hang your OC. The difference between Oangefield and WOS is we are 2-6 and could not be prouder of our kids because they never gave up and ya'll are pissed because you are not beating people by a large enough margin.

Thats true about the fans,they are spoiled,but seeing that the team this year just isnt quite as good as last years the coaches are happy with any win

Guest bleed orange

Who is it, to say that last years team is better than this years team. That question is not answered yet. A little premature don't you think? A little spoiled? I would say so. But thats Ok you have earned it. I promise you, the coaches are not just happy with a win.