JASPER VS. HARDIN JEFFERSON PREDICTIONS

WELL I WILL START THIS TOPIC OFF, I SAY  JASPER WILL WIN BY 45, BUT COACH BROOKS HAVE TO FIGURE OUT, HOW TO SPREAD THE BALL AROUND TO OTHER PLAYERS THAT GET OUT THERE AND BUST THERE BUTTS BLOCKING FOR THE BACKS,AND OTHER RECEIVERS. REWARD THE KID THAT GOES OUT 100% FOR YOU, TO MANY TIMES, I SEEN #10 WIDE OPEN AND WEST ORANGE STARK, WASNT EVEN COVERING HIM. LETS GO OUT THERE AND  MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.  GO DAWGS 

Dog fans, please get a reality check.  HJ may be having difficulties, but they will be HIGHLY motivated to spring a huge upset.  Jasper in a game much closer than folks seem to think.

Sorry but I disagree, HJ is not very good this year. HF put 35 on them and could have put more.

I say Jasper takes this one big time.

Dawgs - 56

Hawks  - 0

WELL I WILL START THIS TOPIC OFF, I SAY  JASPER WILL WIN BY 45, BUT COACH BROOKS HAVE TO FIGURE OUT, HOW TO SPREAD THE BALL AROUND TO OTHER PLAYERS THAT GET OUT THERE AND BUST THERE BUTTS BLOCKING FOR THE BACKS,AND OTHER RECEIVERS. REWARD THE KID THAT GOES OUT 100% FOR YOU, TO MANY TIMES, I SEEN #10 WIDE OPEN AND WEST ORANGE STARK, WASNT EVEN COVERING HIM. LETS GO OUT THERE AND  MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.  GO DAWGS 

Part of the problem is that the QB is short.  He can't see over the line and can't see the open man.  I'm not saying this to be mean.  I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Guest tigersvoice

this seems a bit excessive.  they might be capable of putting up that score, but i doubt the coach will allow it to happen.

More interestingly in your scenario, how did HJ score?

Sorry but I disagree, HJ is not very good this year. HF put 35 on them and could have put more.

I say Jasper takes this one big time.

Dawgs - 56

Hawks  - 0

No, you have to respect everyone.  Even Lumberton is winning a few games this year.  ;)

And I think that IF Jasper does get a commanding lead, Coach Brooks will be substitutiong freely to give the backups some experience for down the road.  I truly believe the score will not be that high;  unless the reserves keep scoring as they did against BC.

Part of the problem is that the QB is short.  He can't see over the line and can't see the open man.  I'm not saying this to be mean.  I'm just pointing out the obvious.

OH  YOU NOT BEING MEAN, BUT I KNOW #15 PERSONALLY AND CLOSE, I JUST WISH THEY WOULD SPREAD THE BALL AROUND, AND JASPER WILL BE A VERY EXPLOSIVE TEAM, WITH HIM AT QB

No, you have to respect everyone.  Even Lumberton is winning a few games this year.   ;)

And I think that IF Jasper does get a commanding lead, Coach Brooks will be substitutiong freely to give the backups some experience for down the road.  I truly believe the score will not be that high;  unless the reserves keep scoring as they did against BC.

I'm sure the hawks would like an upset butits not going to happen,Jasper is to good for them,but i woulnt say more than 35 point difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont