Silsbee Vs Kirbyville Predictions/SMALL SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK

shooter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both teams, or at least their backs lol , and Silsbee takes this one by 14 to 21.  K-ville "D" just won't be able to stop them - I'm not sure they will even slow them down (no disrespect intended - just an opinion).

Are you smoking something???? Carthage is the fastest team we have faced all year long. The question is....will Silsbee be able to slow us down??? Our defense is down some but we'll be ready thats for sure.

Well the Garrett boys werent too for the Silsbee defense.

The Garrett boys are not Pierce. Pierce has more yards than both the Garrett boys combined in only one more rushing attempt than Depauldrick alone ! more td's than them combined as well. . . and Pierces little brother seems to be right below Depauldricks little brother in stats too but has about a yard and a half more per carry and more td's himself. I would love to see Pierce play DI football someday. If he would get to his studies nothing would be holding him back.....

Name Team Att Yds Yds/Att TD

Pierce Rhodes Kirbyville 116  1,227  10.58  15 

DePauldrick Garrett West Orange-Stark 115  730  6.35  10 

Joe Robertson Bridge City 136  602  4.43  3 

Dominique Bailey Jasper 82  576  7.02  8 

Hagan Daigle Hamshire-Fannett 86  543  6.31  6 

Chris Castle Silsbee 72  540  7.50  7 

Dustin Breaux Bridge City 77  510  6.62  7 

Jared Helton Orangefield 87  491  5.64  3 

Jeremy Granger Orangefield 74  489  6.61  8 

Ortavious Hypolite West Orange-Stark 95  488  5.14  8 

Chris Barnes Silsbee 74  462  6.24  3 

Broderick Jackson Kirbyville 62  444  7.16  3 

Jeremy Johnson Silsbee 84  429  5.11  6 

Quintavious Garrett West Orange-Stark 58  414  7.14  3 

Fred Rhodes Kirbyville 47  403  8.57  5

Are you smoking something???? Carthage is the fastest team we have faced all year long. The question is....will Silsbee be able to slow us down??? Our defense is down some but we'll be ready thats for sure.

I cannot wait till friday. I will make sure to see what your defence has. Yes i play on the Silsbee Tigers Football Team . We'll find out! All this mess you are talking

I cannot wait till friday. I will make sure to see what your defence has. Yes i play on the Silsbee Tigers Football Team . We'll find out! All this mess you are talking

This will be a great game no doubt, but I have to give the edge to Kirbyville. Hopefully our defense play its best game of the year and I know for sure you guys won't stand a chance. Kirbyville will probably be the fastest team yall will face in this district along with Jasper.

If kirbyville's defense is not so hot then Silsbee might just run away with this one.

This game will be won in the trenches, hopefully Kirbyville's line is not a shock after HJ's attempt to slow down Silsbee's BIG MEN.

This will be a fun one, but I say Silsbee by at least 18, maybe 28-10, yeah...that sounds good. I don't mean to degrade or insult

Kirbyville by any means, but that Silsbee team has done better against district opponents, and I do not believe that Friday will be any different.

P.S. does anyone have any suggestions for removing paint?

8)

This will be a great game no doubt, but I have to give the edge to Kirbyville. Hopefully our defense play its best game of the year and I know for sure you guys won't stand a chance. Kirbyville will probably be the fastest team yall will face in this district along with Jasper.

Having not seen Kirbyville nor Jasper yet, I would still have to believe that WOS is faster. They scored 31 and 41 points against these two teams and held them to 7 and 21( the last score from Jasper was in garbage time, could have been 14). With the Mustangs only able to score 17 against Silsbee, I like the Tigers chances of matching up speed for speed against the Wildcats and Bulldogs.

Having not seen Kirbyville nor Jasper yet, I would still have to believe that WOS is faster. They scored 31 and 41 points against these two teams and held them to 7 and 21( the last score from Jasper was in garbage time, could have been 14). With the Mustangs only able to score 17 against Silsbee, I like the Tigers chances of matching up speed for speed against the Wildcats and Bulldogs.

I will agree with that

What's Up Fellas...

Seen all of the teams play now this year.  One fact is sure. 

Rhodes will get his touches and touchdowns.  If anything else happens in this game that will.

Intangibles??  Sounds like K-Ville does not handle the spread very well.

Orangefield 42 Points -  They are getting better at it though. 

Silsbee is running it better every week and Jeremy is starting to make better decisions with the ball (Though there are still mistakes) as well as both RB's (C. Castle and C. Barnes) recognizing the holes being made. 

If Silsbee can avoid the mistakes like they did against WOS then it will be lights out.  Calf rope as they say.  Silsbee at home by 14.

Enough said.    ;)

I think Silsbee can win this game if they are mentally tough. Whether it be a player or coach, somebody from that team has to get them pumped up. The Tigers post season is on the line the next two weeks and to make it there they have to play with some intensity. They have the talent to beat anyone, but from watching several of the games, they lack intensity. Silsbee needs a player to step up and take the game over like in years past. (Ex. William Harper, Desmond Doss, Donavan Harris.) Those guys were game breakers and maybe this game Silsbee will find one. I think it will be a high scoring game but I think Silsbee will come out on top 37-30

This will be a game to see and it will be a hard one fought.  Hopefully there will be few penalities and no injuries.  Both teams and fans want this win, so the teams should go out there and do their best on the field and the fans let your teams know you are behind them. Show your good sportsmanship and good luck to both teams.

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D Some of Silsbee players was talking that crap earlier in the season. Kirbyville will be too much. Hopefully our defense get right and it could turn out to be a blowout just like Newton did yall. :D

now my man makes a positive reference to the mighty purple whom he scoffs at on another thread?!  maybe the guy can be taught! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83