Silsbee Vs Kirbyville Predictions/SMALL SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK

shooter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here it is, Kirbyville @ Silsbee. What a game it will be. Both sides will be full and loud. Just like a play-off game. Well, it kinda is. With one more loss and Silsbee can just about kiss the play-offs by-by. A Kirbyville loss and we have a jam packed second place. We have herd for three years how Kirbyville will beat Silsbee, and yet nothing. Could this be the year? Or is Silsbee on a play-off roll? Two game left in the season and this is the edge of your set, hart pounding, knee grabbing, Oh mother heavens for Bettse saying time. Now that Jasper has two loses also you better believe its that time. So I'm inviting everyone to what will be a great game. Me, well, im cheering for Silsbee. And we will have to be on our toes. I know Kirbyville will be. Lets welcome them to the jungle Silsbee style. Go Tigers!!! 

So here it is, Kirbyville @ Silsbee. What a game it will be. Both sides will be full and loud. Just like a play-off game. Well, it kinda is. With one more loss and Silsbee can just about kiss the play-offs by-by. A Kirbyville loss and we have a jam packed second place. We have herd for three years how Kirbyville will beat Silsbee, and yet nothing. Could this be the year? Or is Silsbee on a play-off roll? Two game left in the season and this is the edge of your set, hart pounding, knee grabbing, Oh mother heavens for Bettse saying time. Now that Jasper has two loses also you better believe its that time. So I'm inviting everyone to what will be a great game. Me, well, im cheering for Silsbee. And we will have to be on our toes. I know Kirbyville will be. Lets welcome them to the jungle Silsbee style. Go Tigers!!! 

Good Post 85.

Silsbee by 7

This is gona be a good one.

Good luck to both teams

Guest ST4life

i dont care what anyone says this game will be a good one and i think the winner will only win by a touchdown

K-ville with a good strong senior team +

Silsbee's new young talented always finding a way to beat K-ville team=

a unpredictable game  ???

Guest ST4life

K-ville's running back rohdes will be producing alot of yards so I hope Silsbee's duo of Barnes and Castle will be ready to do the same

I also hope that Harris will finaly catch those 35 yard passes that has been sliping threw his finger tips cause if he catch's that ball then its off to the races

K-ville's running back rohdes will be producing alot of yards so I hope Silsbee's duo of Barnes and Castle will be ready to do the same

I also hope that Harper will finaly catch those 35 yard passes that has been sliping threw his finger tips cause if he catch's that ball then its off to the races

I believe you mean Harris, as in Donovan Harris.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont