Beaumont Central at Port Neches-Groves Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna be real with this. When I saw PN-G scrimmage Jasper. I said man they got alot of work to do. Then I saw them in Reliant, they lost but I saw improvement from the scrimmage to that game. They've been improving every game. Good solid coaching. I'm impressed with the way this team has developed this year. They found their swagger. Don't know if we can rebound, but I'm still rooting for my Jags. I'll finish the season screaming from tha stands. Go Jags

Central - 35

PNG - 17

After getting shutout by Dayton, Central's offense is gonna turn it loose aginst PNG. I think Central will beat up on PNG at the beggining gettting 28 in the first half,  and call the dogs off in the second half and PNG will get a couple of scores late against 2nd and 3rd string.

Actually it's normally customary for you to want the team that beat you to beat everyone else... that's normally what helps your playoff cause the most, so I would keep hoping PNG wins.  That helps your cause the most.

Central - 35

PNG - 17

After getting shutout by Dayton, Central's offense is gonna turn it loose aginst PNG. I think Central will beat up on PNG at the beggining gettting 28 in the first half,  and call the dogs off in the second half and PNG will get a couple of scores late against 2nd and 3rd string.

WOW Pimp!  LaMarque couldn't even "call off the dogs" after getting a big lead (BTW, NO ONE has gotten a big lead on PNG all yr.)  what makes you thnk that Central is going to flip a switch and get good over night????  ROFLMAO

WOW Pimp!   LaMarque couldn't even "call off the dogs" after getting a big lead (BTW, NO ONE has gotten a big lead on PNG all yr.)  what makes you thnk that Central is going to flip a switch and get good over night????  ROFLMAO

your right.  We've had 3 'gut check' games and didnt' rise to the challenge.  Why would it start now?  If we did, I would be happy...for the kids.  But I'm a realist.  PN-G has the best coaching in the district this year, hands down.  If we can pull this out, it could make my mood better, but I still won't be all the way happy. ;D ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83