*WO-S 41 Jasper 21 Final/Comments*

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job Wos.....Eliminate your Opponents like we been doing............. and do the same in the playoffs giddings are not better then and they were not last year but mistakes happen and this year lets correct them ....and win a state.....last nights performance from wos was the best i have seen this year i mean the running games was great....and the defense played like they were supposed to against a very fast offense and they stuffed them almost every play.....and i really hope zetar breaks that record for most sacks he has already 8 sacks and i think the record is 13 so .....keep hitting them in the mouth

Giddings WILL NOT (STOP) the mustangs run. BUT the Mustangs will haft to figer out how to stop giddings QB like thay did last year.GIDDINGS is a very balanced team like last year .wo-s this year has seen some dang very good QB and this is a plus.bay city has some of the best receivers in the state and the mustangs did a fair job on them.and in closeing i would say this, this district has some DANG GOOD running backs

The Dock kid at LB for Giddings will be 1st team all state this year if he is as good as he was last year.

Can't wait for the rematch.

The defense was great. That Jasper offense is at another level with Bailey at QB. I think it was a good change. Our offensive line took control in the second half and I was really surprised at how well we were able to run on them, especially out of the I.

Jasper is a different team than they were last year or even early on this year. Keep on improving and lets make a deep run thru the playoffs, side by side. ;)

Great game mustangs, it was both exciting and pleasing to watch.  I don't know what to say about our Jasper fans.  I was just screaming my head off and enjoying the game, even in defeat.  Looked around and I was almost by myself.  I hate any fans that bail out before the game is over.

It was not I who left.  I was there to the very end.  :)  Always am.

One of my pet peeves would have to be fans leaving when a team is losing or winning or when they just show up to the game and NOT HOLLER!!! 

When a team is losing (like Friday night), the message that the fans are sending to these kids is heartbreaking.  You pay your money to watch the game...not 3.5 quarters of a game.  Most people use the excuse...well, I'm just trying to beat the traffic...B.S...you are leaving.

I am divided on my feelings of whether I want a rematch with Giddings.  Heck, they should be good.  They have a 19 yo QB who should be playing at the college level...what else would he be but good.  I don't agree that with these medical waivers...rules are not made to be broken and there are age-limits for a reason.  It would be nice to have a rematch though because we do kind of hold grudges.

I didn't know Carty was possibly on the verge of breaking a record...do what you do!!!  Hope you get to 12!!!!

Now, it's time to get ready for OF...

What is Wos' view of Silsbee and Jasper after the last two weeks?

I think Silsbee is better defensively and Jasper is a little better than Silsbee offensively only because of their Qb. Silsbee has a good Qb also, but he's not as hard to tackle as Jaspers Qb...at least it looked that way to me. Jasper's defense isn't in as good conditioning wise as Silsbee was in my opinion. Some of our fans were saying how big Jasper was in the middle, but like I told them...in the forth Quarter, they won't have anything left and I was right. I saw people getting off the ground a little slower and limping around on their defense. Wo-s does that to most teams cause they get stronger in the second half. I think both Silsbee and Jasper are better than Kirbyville. If Jasper had the Qb that they played against us against Kirbyville, I feel they would have beat them. If both teams make they playoffs, I feel they can do well.

Kirbyville would whoop Jasper again with Bailey playing qb. We know too much about that dude. Silsbee don't have nothing. Kirbyville wins from here on out.

Kirbyville isn't very good, you wouldn't beat Jasper with bailey...I don't care how well you know him. Kirbyville was one of they weakest teams that Wo-s played. I knew you were overrated and you proved it in that game.

I think Silsbee is better defensively and Jasper is a little better than Silsbee offensively only because of their Qb. Silsbee has a good Qb also, but he's not as hard to tackle as Jaspers Qb...at least it looked that way to me. Jasper's defense isn't in as good conditioning wise as Silsbee was in my opinion. Some of our fans were saying how big Jasper was in the middle, but like I told them...in the forth Quarter, they won't have anything left and I was right. I saw people getting off the ground a little slower and limping around on their defense. Wo-s does that to most teams cause they get stronger in the second half. I think both Silsbee and Jasper are better than Kirbyville. If Jasper had the Qb that they played against us against Kirbyville, I feel they would have beat them. If both teams make they playoffs, I feel they can do well.

That # 15 was an elusive little critter. He would slide and slide untill he found a hole and....see ya. Reminds me of Beasley.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont