Hull-Daisetta vs Sabine Pass/HD WINS 47-6

I'm not knocking the Sharks. They have a great bunch of kids, but they are playing for pride. HD couldn't overlook them if they tried. You'll see what I mean, they just don't have what it takes to be competitive at the varsity level this year. HD by 40+. WH's JV came in with 10 minutes left in the 1st half, and it was already 37-0, and that's where it stayed. That being said, good luck sharks!  See you next week HD.

game getting outta hand

It could get that way quickly.

Sabine Pass steps up and has a big defensive stand against the Bobcats. HD is stopped inside the 1 yard line on 3rd and goal. HD goes for it with a QB sneak, and the Sharks shut it down inside a foot of the goal line. Big play by the Sharks D!!!

HD has called off the dogs after taking a 34 point lead into halftime.

Kevin Thompson (freshman i believe) with a 60 yard TD run late in the third. XP no good.

Bobcats - 40

Sharks - 0

Big story of the game now is the parking lot situation. Four or five vehicles (of HD fans) have been broken into and several tires have been slashed >:( Cops are all over the place and there's some upset HD folks.

HD has called off the dogs. Kevin Thompson (freshman i believe) with a 60 yard TD run late in the third. XP no good.

Bobcats - 40

Sharks - 0

Big story of the game now is the parking lot situation. Four of five vehicles (of HD fans) have been broken into and several tires have been slashed >:( Cops are all over the place and there's some upset HD folks.

wow, hope they catch them  >:(

HD put a few starters back in to run out the clock and avoid fumbles. HD had their big fullback Araron Cook in to run dives to run out the clock. Unfortunately on the 4th of these inside gives, Cook looks up and nobody was around after he busted through the line.

25 yards later he found himself in the endzone with 45 seconds to go.

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats - 47

Sabine Pass Sharks - 6

FINAL SCORE.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83