Favorite playoff venue, It is almost playoff time

You guys have got to be kidding about the dome!! it is the most horrible place, the field is terrible the turf has holes in it and you can hear metal clanks as you walk around on it.

Aldine thorn is a great place, Sam Houston has great atmosphere, as well as SFA. But I think I will have to agree there is nothing like Kyle Field it is electric!! And Texas Stadium is not too shabby either.

Guest TravelingBandsman

If they get in, I hope Dayton goes far enough in the playoffs to play at Berry Stadium that the Cy-Fair schools play at. That'd be a great place to go to.

Guest coachhooker

there was nothing like the dome all day saturday games, you always got to see a school you have never seen play and atleast 1 or more state games a year. 

You guys have got to be kidding about the dome!! it is the most horrible place, the field is terrible the turf has holes in it and you can hear metal clanks as you walk around on it.

Aldine thorn is a great place, Sam Houston has great atmosphere, as well as SFA. But I think I will have to agree there is nothing like Kyle Field it is electric!! And Texas Stadium is not too shabby either.

Yeah the Dome may have been a terrible place to play, but it was every kids dream in SE TX to play there

There was nothing like going to the dome on that special Saturday to watch a triple header, did not matter who was playing and I miss the old place.

Whenever I hear Cherokee I remember back to all the times that song was sung in unison by over 20,000 PN-G fans in the Dome.  No other school had such a huge fan base in that stadium.  Although I have heard the field conditions were not the best, nothing beat the atmosphere of a game in the Astrodome.

Since the Astrodome is no longer available....

Stallworth stadium with the jumbotron and the concourse that gives you a ground level view of the game is great.

Cy Fair's stadium is top notch.

Guest coachhooker

Whenever I hear Cherokee I remember back to all the times that song was sung in unison by over 20,000 PN-G fans in the Dome.  No other school had such a huge fan base in that stadium.  Although I have heard the field conditions were not the best, nothing beat the atmosphere of a game in the Astrodome.

Since the Astrodome is no longer available....

Stallworth stadium with the jumbotron and the concourse that gives you a ground level view of the game is great.

Cy Fair's stadium is top notch.

Katy did

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami