• D.C. United
    • Chivas USA
    • Houston
    • New England
    • FC Dallas
    • Red Bull
    • Chicago
    • KC

I was originally thinking Chivas or DC, but Chivas has a ton of guys hurt right now - Razov, Gallindo, Marsch, and Mendoza. And DC was underwhelming over the last month of the season.  Can can just turn it on?  If they can, they are the best team on paper.  I just think that most cohesive, adjustable, and best coached team is The Dynamo.  I know I'm looking thru orange-colored glasses but their defense is the best in the league, they've got so many options up front with Ngwnya, Jaqua, and Holden, and even without Rico Clark the midfield is strong with Mulrooney, DeRo, Davis, Mullin, and Ashe.  I'm just upset that I have to miss the game Saturday because I'm going to the stupid A&M game to watch the Aggies get beat by Kansas - and it's not even basketball season!

Well lets see who I want to jinx.  I think I agree with bonmot on best coached Dynamos.  But I voted NE Revs and bonmots twellman will score header after header during the playoffs.  Worst looking team as of late in my opinion was KC and eddie johnson who was short of worthless.  Lazy piece of........ it.  Anyway thats all I have to say.  I want dynamo again so picking Revs.  GO TT

Don't forget to watch tonight's game with Chicago and DC on ESPN2 at 7:30.  Unless of course you're freezing your face off coaching football tonight.

Ives Galarecep previews Chicago vs DC and NE vs NY:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=475379&root=mls&cc=5901

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124