L-TRAIN and png MAVERICKS TAKE ON THE GAME

Guest maverick24

I saw a kid take on a kid that was probably 75 lbs heavier and he lost. I dont get it are you begging someone to say he ran over a smaller player, does that make you feel good? There ok I said it!

Is this that big hit that was shown on High School Xtra last night?  If so, that RB brought the hammer with him on that run...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Mike East, it appears you stay on the PNG threads more than the Nederland threads, so yes you might ENVY us ;D 

I stay on ALL threads 22-4A :P

;) But OH you know how that kills me when you SAY that!! Thats about like me saying that PNG envys our success over the last 10 years and wishes they were us, when I know for a fact that you guys would rather LOSE every game until the end of time in purple and white than go eternally undefeated in Black and Gold.... and the feeling is quite mutual eh?  ;D

What about this hit?

http://gallery.mac.com/cckmso#100290

No way that little player could take down Hemmings.  That was a lose situation before it started.  He should have tried to poke it away.  He would have gotten his butt chewed by a Lumberton coach, but if the ball would have jared lose, Lumberton might still be undefeated.

I stay on ALL threads 22-4A :P

;) But OH you know how that kills me when you SAY that!! Thats about like me saying that PNG envys our success over the last 10 years and wishes they were us, when I know for a fact that you guys would rather LOSE every game until the end of time in purple and white than go eternally undefeated in Black and Gold.... and the feeling is quite mutual eh?  ;D

Indeed it is Mike.

One clarification to your earlier post though, when you said "We earned it w/o help from PNG or anyone else"...Ya may want to re-think that statement, because of a few yrs back.  Otherwise, it wouldn't be "Play-offs 11 consecutive  yrs" (or however many yrs. it is)  ;D

If you ain't giving it back, then I'm taking our playoff berth that year as well, way I see it we both earned it.  You earned first, we earned third.  We play out the string and end up where we end up, that year we were good enough for third. 

kinda young but what came first marching "I" or that "N" the nederland band does??

If the "I" did i would say envey!!! :D :D :D

but if the "N" did i would say  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now that you brought it up. Why does png march to the mascots initial? TOO many letters in png? ???

I'm glad that Nederland did not copy that tradition.

Now that you brought it up. Why does png march to the mascots initial? TOO many letters in png? ???

The marching "I" is a long time tradition of PNG.  Not for sure why its this way, but I'm glad  it is.  PNG's halftime performances are ALWAYS top notch, and the marching "I" gets the fans, football players, etc.  ready and excited for the second half.  All the headdresses, the Indian Spirit, Band out there on the field, resonates ...HONOR......PRIDE......TRADITION !  "Purple and white on a field of green, prettiest sight you have ever seen! "  (just thought I would throw that in )

Guest maverick24

Now this is like old times! Last week the ned. fans and the png fans Loved each other and the ned. fans were pulling for png to beat the L-TRAIN and they all hated me! Now it is like old times and they are trashing each other and talking down each others tradition's AHHHHH Life back where it belongs!!

Now that you brought it up. Why does png march to the mascots initial? TOO many letters in png?

that doesnt answer my question though.. which came first the marching "I" along w/ our fight song or the "N" along with yalls fight song??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder