L-TRAIN and png MAVERICKS TAKE ON THE GAME

Guest maverick24

If you ain't giving it back, then I'm taking our playoff berth that year as well, way I see it we both earned it.  You earned first, we earned third.  We play out the string and end up where we end up, that year we were good enough for third. 

That isn't why I brought it up.  He made the statement that Ned did it w/o anyones help, which isn't entirely true.

Not debating Ned's efforts that put them in the position to go, but they didn't do it totally on their own merits.  they had to have some outside help.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Actually the better team one

LOOK SVille we agree again! I do think the best team on Friday Night won. Sure it is possible that on another Friday night L-TRAIN might be the better team but last Friday night it was png!!!!!!

The better team didnt win. I hope PNG and Lumberton some how meet up again in the playoffs. If not, then theres always next year.

Someone needs to pimp smack you back to reality.  ;D Next year is not going to change anything just like this year didn't. All kidding aside. I think this is Lumberton's year to make a run. I looked over Lumberton's roster and they will return some talented players, but Ned and PN-G both have very strong JV and Freshman teams as well as key returning starters for next year.

You know I just rag on you because you let it get to you right. Then we sit back and laugh while you get all fired uo. lol

If you are directing that at me, you do not bother me. This board is all in fun. If people want to take it any further than that then they have other issues. I enjoy all the trash talk along as the other people don't mind hearing it themselves.

Guest maverick24

No we didn't invent Cherokee or the tomahawk, we just don't steal other High School's traditions. :o

If Yall didn't invent the tomahawk or playing cherokee But yall play the song now wouldn't that be stealing or copying someone else?

The Hemming hit was big no doubt, but Beard smashed Doty.  He tried to jaw a little bit, but then he stumbled over to the sideline and fell to the ground in pain.  The hits we big on both sides of the ball.  The diffence in the game in my opinion was the Lumberton D never did pressure Tatum in the pocket.  Give credit to the PNG O-line. 

HERE'S TO BOTH OF YOU:  The difference in the lhs and PNG programs is that Doty actually helped the kid (that Hemmings knocked goofy) from going in our offensive huddle.  No such sportsmanship from Beard, plus Doty knew where he was after being hammered.

And yes Mav24 I'm happy, how about you?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124