Buna 7-0 ( 3-0) @ East Chambers 7-0 (3-0)/Our Other Small School GOW

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EC misses a PAT? or do they make two FGs? either way I think you hav the score backwards... physical play will keep Buna in it all 4 quarters but EC comes away with this win. Look at how many points Hardin put against Buna.

It could've been more points except for one of the hornet receiver dropping 2 passes that would of easily been TDs......which resulted in 2 no scoring drives!!

I think everyone has been looking forward to this game for a while. If you asked me before the season who would win, I would have easily said EC. As the season has progressed, I have come to believe that Buna is for real. Can they win, I don't know, but maybe. Common sense tells me that EC has the big game experience and home field advantage to win this, but my gut tells me that Buna may be the cinderella this year. Wish I could be there to watch, but I gotta watch my Dawgs battle the Stangs. Good Luck to both. You both deserve it, but only one can win it. Let's hope everyone stays healthy for the playoffs.

I'm going to have to take EC by at least a Touchdown.  All season everyone has been gunning for EC and Tramain and yet they have prevailed.  This being said, I think EC will hold up better under the pressure and Buna might just stumble enough to cost them that one drive that would be the difference in the game.  Good luck to both teams.  One thing is for sure, it will definetly be football weather.

This game will be like Lumberton and PNG.  Which was a great game.  This one should be the game of the week even though this is 2a.  It is hard to say in this one.  Buna has a kid that is very illusive, I believe his name is Craft #7.  However EC has Thomas who is a double threat.  Going with EC in a tough one.    

i agree this will be the game of the year, but its gonna be hard to be ec at home. And if buna thinks if they can contain thomas and theyll win, theyre in trouble. They are gonna have to contain the whole ec team to win. Good luck to both teams, but im goin with my bucs

EC-35 Buna-21  Ive been waitin on this game all year and its finally here!!!!    ;D ;D ;D

This is going to be the game of the year for district 24 aa. We are going to have to get there early to get a seat because it will be a packed house. Both teams will be ready to battle for the top spot. Good luck to both teams. I have to go with my Bucs by 14.  :)

In years past this has always be a see saw battle.  One year EC would dominate and the next year Buna would pull an upset so it appears the tradition continues this week.  I am pulling for EC.  Looking forward to a heck of a game!  Haven't ever gotten to see Thomas play football so I am looking forward to that and since Buna handed my Hornets their first loss of the year last week I am looking forward to seeing this big line they have and their pounding running game.  See Saw battle on the scoreboard with EC coming out ahead 35-28

Guest ECBucFan

Buna won a least once, about 5 or 6 years ago in Buna in a game where EC fumbled 9 times. Other than that, EC has pretty much swept the last 10 -12 years or so.

1998-2001 it was back and forth.  EC won in 98 33-14, Buna in 99 26-13, EC in 2000 26-14, Buna in 2001 20-14.  Since then it has been all EC.  But I remember those games, Buna wasn't always expected to do so well and they always made it a tough game.  

With all the hype this time around, there could be big fire works this friday!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder