*Lee 29 Memorial 23 Final/Comments*

or they could have just gone for it!!!! you don't get it,lee would be on the 25 or so. it was an ugly rumor that thompson does not want PAM to succeed for whatever reason. after last night,it may not be far from the truth.

Why wouldn't he want PAM to succeed?  It's his reputation on the line.....not sure I buy that rumor.  I don't understand the punt though.  I would think a team would go for it, as well.  I'm not a coach, though (and I didn't see the game).  Good luck next week PAM.

Standings

Overall District

W L    W L 

Beaumont West Brook      6 1      4 0

Humble                          6 1      4 0 

Baytown Lee                  4 3      3 1

Port Arthur Memorial        3 4      2 2

Channelview                    2 4      1 2 will play tonight

Kingwood                        1 6      1 3

Atascocita                      2 4      0 3 will play tonight

Baytown Sterling              0 7      0 4

I think PAM has a chance against West Brook.  That offense is pretty tough to get a handle on.  They have some good size at receiver, then some other guys that are quick. 

PAM is one of those teams that has all the talent in the world to win games.  They just seem to screw it up eventually somehow or another.  They run fake field goals that have no chance of working, they punt the ball from the 27, they fumble balls up 9 with 7 minutes in the game and have it taken back for a touchdown, etc.

It's not the talent and speed and size that doesn't allow them to win.  It's the execution.  So, on the off chance they execute well against WB, then they have a fighting chance to beat the Bruins in my opinion.

man i don't know. i already told my wife she can go to work on friday. i have to be in the area on sat. for the flag football game. i probably go see lamarque friday. why sit there and watch brook destroy us lol!!! IF i come it will be at the last minute.

This post explains alot about you patitan.  Number one you are a very fairweather fan.  Number two your predictions are not very good. Number three I think flag football is a sport that suits you much better than the real thing.  What instrument did you play in the high school band doc? 

This post explains alot about you patitan.  Number one you are a very fairweather fan.  Number two your predictions are not very good. Number three I think flag football is a sport that suits you much better than the real thing.  What instrument did you play in the high school band doc? 

no it means i'm tired of adults screwing our talent. #2 i'm not a fairweather fan. i drove at times 100mph on my motorcycle to get to stallworth last night after a long day in the e.r. and got there in the second qtr. i have missed a total of 3-5 games since PAM have been open and those would be due to work and the game being in pa. i think you are too sorry to play ANY sport,otherwise you would show up and try to play sat. you wanna tackle??? tackle me. and i'll knock your block off when i play defense. i played tenor drum and trumpet.

no it means i'm tired of adults screwing our talent. #2 i'm not a fairweather fan. i drove at times 100mph on my motorcycle to get to stallworth last night after a long day in the e.r. and got there in the second qtr. i have missed a total of 3-5 games since PAM have been open and those would be due to work and the game being in pa. i think you are too sorry to play ANY sport,otherwise you would show up and try to play sat. you wanna tackle??? tackle me. and i'll knock your block off when i play defense. i played tenor drum and trumpet.

So I should have also added wreckless driver to the list!!!  Your intelligent football statements and predictions gave away your band membership.  In case you were wondering.  I doubt you would be able to touch me in a flag or tackle game.  Unlike yourself, I played beyond the high school level.

Sorry guys, but I had to chime in on this one. They didn't really punt from the 27 yd line, did they?

they did.  been confirmed to me by 4 people that were at the game.    We lose next week, i swear, you will think colbert is the OC how imma come next week  >:(

So I should have also added wreckless driver to the list!!!  Your intelligent football statements and predictions gave away your band membership.  In case you were wondering.  I doubt you would be able to touch me in a flag or tackle game.  Unlike yourself, I played beyond the high school level.

which explains why you are e thugin on a computer. didn't know madden was beyond the highschool level. like  i said,i threw out the challange. to go over 100mph on a crotch rocket takes some balls,which i see you don't have. show up and play or be a little girl and e-thug.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics