Can you hear it!

The excitement for MidCounty Madness was BIG, however, I think the excitement and intensity for this game almost rivals it.  I could not talk Saturday morning after the MCM, I can just imagine what this Saturday morning will be like.  Cruising off the excitement of last week, which has increased and pumped everybody for this week....wow!  The INDIANS are on a warpath....get ready Lumberton....you're playin with the big boys now!

hey NDN fans

i wanna say thanks for cheering last game.

im on Geronimo's Crew (Pham) and yall are the exact reason why we love doing what we do.

last week was the loudest i ever heard PN-G fans. it was freaking awesome!

alot of the football guys came up to us during school this week and thanking us for wat we did. and i told them thank the fans not us.

so lets give the team another boost.

hope to see everyone there.

Guest maverick24

This has to be a record a thread that is a day old and no L-town fans on it yet.

Had Fun with you guys all week!! Good Luck and I hope for no injuries on either side! Our guys are ready  Your Guys are ready may the best team win!

Guest WeedBegone

Sorry guys--those are not WAR Drums--there were a couple of pipeline explosions SE of you last night.

I suggest you guys wait till Saturday morning to to pound on the chest and do the Tonto stuff.

Laugh Today Cry Tomorrow Little Injuns

The higher you are, the harder the fall....

Got a good feeling tonight the thrill of victory will be on the west side of the Reservation.

Good luck to Lumberton.

The players are in for a treat tonight.

The Reservation seats about 2,000 more than Bulldog Stadium.

This is likely to be the largest attended game this year in the Triangle.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124